• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

Like a lot of you, it seems, the wallmasters always got under my skin. Not only are they annoying, they had a way of creeping me out as a kid to where I was almost scared to keep playing.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
The Like Like like likes you!!!
I hate those stupid things... always trying to steal my gear, and just generally bug me and harass me... :P
Luckily they are fairly rare..

RE-DEEAADS they scare the %^&$ out of me i hate them and i hate them and i hate that nintendo came up with a a monster like that a monster that paralyses you by screaming at you then raping you is just not right

remember that hand in twilight princess's twilight temple that wanted the sol ball thing? I HATED THAT. it was so creepy and the music starts playing and you could see his shadow on the floor and then BAM! grabs your ball and runs away like a bo$$. ugh.

I absolutely hate the Darknuts from TP.
When there were more than one of them, it became so difficult for me to kill them.
In the Cave of Ordeals I was sitting there for about 45 minutes and I was so close to screaming and just throwing the controller out of the window :dry:

Apart from that, the Wallmasters. They seemed so creepy when I was a child, I can't help but hate them now more than anything else in those games.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Wallmasters!!!!! Those use to scare my sister (who also plays Zelda) & I to death when we were little! When we heard them coming, we dropped the controller & ran upstairs screaming in fear all the time while poor Link got snatched up. But for some reason, We we never that scared of Re-deads. I'd always think they looked like a Coconut with arms & legs. I'm just glad I wasnt really young when I played TP...those redeads would would probably scare me to the point of never playing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom