• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

I really hate those jumping fish from The Adventure of Link, especially the ones in the Great Palace since they shoot fire instead of rocks. A close second would be the bird warriors also from AoL. Those guys are incredibly hard and seem to be only in rooms with walls you need to break down in order to get out.

Redeads. They're in a few games, and they creep me the heck out. Like, oh my god, whenever I hear that scream . . . O.e

Hands down: final boss Spirit tracks. I mean the whole game was lame bosses up until that one, and Nintendo made him not only almost impossible to beat, but you had to play it from the VERY BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT IF YOU DIED. On top of that, my touch screen was totally broken, making it even more difficult.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd probably have to go with Wall Masters. It's a real pain in the neck to be brought back to the beginning of a dungeon, then having to make my way back,

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Wallmasters, like likes, peahats from OoT, armos, trains from ST, bubbles, beamos, exploding blowfish of DOOM. lol

EDIT: forgot re-deads cant stand them just stay dead for heavens sake!

The enemies that are from game to game that I just don't like are Redeads and Beamos... (even though depending on which game it is they could be more or less liked/ hated)... I have mixed feelings on these two. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom