• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

I freaking hate ReDeads, they are the worst enemyes, but I don't want them out of hte series, because I love to hate them, and I love remembering them in Majoras Mask.

H

Hylianshield910

Redead. They're no stalfos in battle, but they're the scariest. :(

Keese and those f****** jellyfish things in Jabu-Jabu's belly. Seriously, you cant do anything to them without hurting yourself till you get the boomerang. Why. just Why. and in Dodongos cavern, Keese alone killed me over 3 times. I cant stand the start of LoZ games, having such little health is really a challenge. I enjoyed that you started with more base health in SS, it really changed gameplay for the better, I think.

I hate wallmasters with a passion. I dread the forest temple because of that one room where they drop from the ceiling. They aren't that bad when they're the kind that can't throw you out of the dungeon though.

Ugh, tell me about it :dry:. Not to mention that room in the Cave of Ordeals with all the chilfos and those other large ice-monsters(can't remember their name either :P).

oh god, chillflos in the Cave of Ordeals... ALL OF MY HATE!!! ALL OF IT!!!

oh god, and those ice Keese, or Keese in general
they're ALWAYS what makes your health bar start beeping when your right on the edge of beeping/ not beeping

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Still haunted by the blue Darknutt room in dragon dungeon in The Legend of Zelda.

Chilfos and Freezards from Twilight Princess are by far my most loathed enemy. Especially when they're in the same room together. The Freezard's stupid icy breath gets me every time, and the Chilfos just walk around like jerks and just plain tick me off.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely surprised to see that I have not replied to this thread before. My most hated Zelda enemy is definitely the Like Like. I simply cannot stand having my shield eaten and the vile look of that creature simply disgusts me. Also, I'm not a sucker for losing and I usually say, "Screw you! To hell with you!" and decide to turn off the system and be a sulking loser about having my precious defenses stolen. There you have it, a controller breaker in the making.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I'm genuinely surprised to see that I have not replied to this thread before. My most hated Zelda enemy is definitely the Like Like. I simply cannot stand having my shield eaten and the vile look of that creature simply disgusts me. Also, I'm not a sucker for losing and I usually say, "Screw you! To hell with you!" and decide to turn off the system and be a sulking loser about having my precious defenses stolen. There you have it, a controller breaker in the making.

I agree, Like-likes suck!! Obviously worst enemy in any Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom