• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
-WORST OF THE WORST-
1. Those bats in Zelda II that like to hang around instant death pits. SO. MUCH. RAGE.
2. Bubbles, Like Likes and Blue Darknuts/Wizzrobes from the original Zelda. On their own, they're a pain in the butt. In one room....-shudder-
3. Beamos. Specifically, the Beamos in any of the games where they're invincible, and the three Beamos guarding the boss key in the pirate ship dungeon in Skyward Sword.

Honorable Mentions:
-Ice Keese. They're irritating, but they're relatively rare, easily dealt with, and are nowhere near as annoying as the above mentioned enemies.
-The Armos in Skyward Sword. Ugh. Pain in the rear.

Wall/Floor Masters. HATE THOSE GUYS! They creep up on you then BAM! You're back at the stat of the dungeon.

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Blue darknuts or iron knuckles from the the 2 games

Because of the t heir so fast in Loz. In Aol they shot things at you and you always have to bob and weave and its anoying

FLOORMASTERS!!! IN WIND WAKER THEY SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! FREAKIN TAKIN LINK'S MEDLEY AND MAKIN HIM GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE MAIN ROOM

second least favorite: REDEAD! THEY ARE FREAKKKYY AND THEY SUCK YOUR HEALTH!!! AND THEY LOOK FREAKY

and third least favorite: those blue bubbles cuz u cant just hit them with your sword or you get the blue gas

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Like Likes were not that bad for me in OoT. I simply shot them with arrows at a distance. In LoZ, on the other hand, they annoyed the heck out of me. But the 1st place prize has to go to the Darknuts. Despite this, they were probably my favorite enemy in WW.

J

jsorensen

Wallmasters typically do not bother me. In Ocarina of Time and many other games I actually enjoy encountering them because I know it means TONS OF RUPEES!!! However I cannot stand them in Oracle of Seasons/Ages! There are always a swarm of them waiting to carry me off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom