• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

The Like Like would have to be the most annoying enemy in my book. In the original Legend of Zelda, if you were sucked in by one for too long it would take your big shield. I don't know how many times I had to go grind out the 180 rupees for yet ANOTHER big shield because I was knocked into a Like Like by a friggin Bubble. >_< Just when I thought I had escaped from them they showed up again in the Ocarina of Time, etc. Evil Like Likes..

Like Likes, by far. Ever since I first got Ocarina of Time, I was afraid of them. They still terrify me to this day, although not as much in the 2D games.

fire keese they annoyed me so much in OoT. Other than them all the other enemies were fine. except wallmasters they still annoy to this day.

F

FunFunIsland

The redead were always the killers. They would jump on you and suck away all of your hearts...ugh! It was so annoying! Lizalfos in numbers were hated too. Sometimes they wouldn't back off one by one. You had to verse 2 at the same time.

D

dragonmon980

my most hated enemy is the rats you can't see in twillight princess.

wallmaster, floormaster, redead, gypto, cucco, navi, and others in that catagory except which r awesomeness

and like-likes, you can't forget like-likes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom