• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine would be the Wall Masters from the Zelda games just because I hate that they put you back to the entrance of the dungeon you're in.

W

water16dragon

Re-Deads. there are awful >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Armos from SS are generally annoying because you have to multi-task. You have to blow at the Armos's spinny thing and at the same time dodge all of its attacks, then you'll have to stab the crystal, which might be a bit difficult during the extremely well guarded crystal.

like-likes are only bad when they take you by surprise! And more often than not the Shield isn't too necessary :P

Aside from that little turd I posted earlier I suppose Leevers can be a tad annoying when they come up from under you :P

L

link lego64

you know....
DARKNUTS really ps me off. no, i dont mean the lone one in the temple of time, i mean the 3 HUGE ONES IN THE CAVE OF ORDEALS!
and aeralfos too. you have to wait for aaaaaaaagggggeeeessss for the sheild to come up, and when they do, by the time you get your clawshot in and 'calibrated' the remote, you've usually already been attacked anyway.

you know....
DARKNUTS really ps me off. no, i dont mean the lone one in the temple of time, i mean the 3 HUGE ONES IN THE CAVE OF ORDEALS!
and aeralfos too. you have to wait for aaaaaaaagggggeeeessss for the sheild to come up, and when they do, by the time you get your clawshot in and 'calibrated' the remote, you've usually already been attacked anyway.

i know!
it actually took me awhile to figure out how to destroy them.
you have to do a PERFECT HORIZONTAL SLASH 2, 3 or 4 times and then A PERFECT THRUST into the eye, all while avoiding it's deadly laser.
it's easier in the sandship after you beat LSSD 002-SCERVO because then you can just stay out of their peripheral vision, wait for their eye to come round, and shoot.:D:)

i know about sentrobes. when the Sentrobe Bombs come after you, you know the blue lines? slash in the direction of the lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are only talking about basic enemies and not bosses, I'm gonna have to go with Dodongos. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't explode when you killed them.

Miniblins hands down. They are just so freaking annoying with nah, nah, nah, nah sounds and they just follow you everywhere up walls and such and they don't stop coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom