• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Most Hated Enemy in This Game?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
*Intentional rage post ahead*

Zelda II is known for having some pretty frustrating enemies. There aren't very many that I find particularly enjoy. I know that for a fact. I do like some of the the 1:1 enemies like the Stalfos and Iron Knuckles (save the blue ones), but all the others, well... they can just go die. You know, without me killing them.

However, there's one enemy out of all of them that I despise without end. My hatred for them is second only to the Like-likes. This enemy is the Moa.

Moas. Freaking Moas. FREAKING MOAS! I can't STAND those things. Not only do they fly around nonstop, doing nothing but hitting you, they take away your health, magic, AND experience points! Are you kidding me?!? My hard-earned experience points??? Just take out my liver while you're at, why don'tcha? I need those things to level up, yet you take them from me over and over and OVER with EVERY HIT!!! WHY did Nintendo think these enemies were a good idea? At least the Like-likes can give you your stuff back if you kill them/break free from them. NOPE, not with these guys! They just take those points away forever. It doesn't help that some can't be seen without the Cross, either. Even then, when you get the Cross, the invisible ones are almost always surrounded by other annoying enemies. Thank God this was the only game the Moas were in. I get frustrated just thinking about these guys. I hate them. I just freaking hate them.

Which enemy brings about your most rage-inducing moments?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
All of them.
I'm not saying Zelda II is a bad game (which it kind of is), but i'm saying it's a bad Zelda game..get it?

Big Octo

=^)
All of them.
I'm not saying Zelda II is a bad game (which it kind of is), but i'm saying it's a bad Zelda game..get it?

It's neither of those. Zelda is an excellent game. One of the better games, imo.

Responding to the OP:

Fokkas. Also known as those freakin' annoying bird knights.
Fokka.png
Not only are these fiends stronger than the Iron Knuckles, they can jump. Very high. This ability makes them a formidable foe, a force that is truly to reckon with. They also pack quite the punch, and sometimes appear in groups. Nightmare, much? Possibly the best tactic is to run for your life or become bird seed.

MW7

Yeah I'd go with Moas as well. Those are just infuriating. For me the worst part of the game is on the way to the Great Palace where they can easily knock you into the deadly lava.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Never had the patience to play the game further than the first cave, therefore I have no hate for any of the enemies in it.

I'd go with the Blue Bots. They're so unpredictable.
I've died a lot of times from them, getting pushed off down a pit, mainly in Palace 3 and in the Great Palace.

I like all the other monsters. My favorite are the Ironknuckles and the bird knights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom