• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Character

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Sorry i accidentally typoed its supposed to be most annoying character. Now before you call tingle or navi i would like to say that they are many peoples most annoying characters so they are to be excluded. As though they never existed. Now in my opinion the most annoying character is mido. He just stands in your way and keeps you from pushing on. I have no clue why they named a town after this fart knocker in aol. I just hate him. What about you?

Last edited:
Ciela i dont know why but i think shes annoying ... i still love her and my fav sidekicks are Midna and Ezlo

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
The miniblins in WW. At least thats what I think they are called. The little guys who come crawling out of windows, cracks, holes, cliffs, and portals to hell who always just bother you in big groups. They are not very hard, just really annoying. Especially in the Forsaken Fortress when you lose your sword. I left that place in sheer terror and when I saw them again on Outset, I was pitifully fleeing from the devilish midgets.

A

Anthony

I quite disliked the Floormasters form The Wind Waker, the peahats could also be quite annoying.
Even if the FloorMasters where easy to avoid, they still posed a threat if you were attacked by an enemy off guard, causing you to fall back into their grasp.

The Peahats where annoying if you were trying to stop on an island, if they swarmed on you.

These are just some of the characters I found annoying. Or Enemies, as it is.

Zarom

The King
Most annoying character? hmmmmmmmmmmm............... :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think it would have to be Kaepora Gaebora, the Owl. He appears in 3 games I think but it is just in OOT that he really gets annoying. We just see him too often and he only explains basic stuff that we already know. So, yeah, pretty annoying.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The miniblins in WW. At least thats what I think they are called. The little guys who come crawling out of windows, cracks, holes, cliffs, and portals to hell who always just bother you in big groups. They are not very hard, just really annoying. Especially in the Forsaken Fortress when you lose your sword. I left that place in sheer terror and when I saw them again on Outset, I was pitifully fleeing from the devilish midgets.

Yeah i agree there the miniblins are annoying as heck and i do think they come from heck.

I quite disliked the Floormasters form The Wind Waker, the peahats could also be quite annoying.
Even if the FloorMasters where easy to avoid, they still posed a threat if you were attacked by an enemy off guard, causing you to fall back into their grasp.

The Peahats where annoying if you were trying to stop on an island, if they swarmed on you.

These are just some of the characters I found annoying. Or Enemies, as it is.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hated the floormasters especially in the earth temple. So dang annoying. They always grab medli when i'm playing.

Most annoying character? hmmmmmmmmmmm............... :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think it would have to be Kaepora Gaebora, the Owl. He appears in 3 games I think but it is just in OOT that he really gets annoying. We just see him too often and he only explains basic stuff that we already know. So, yeah, pretty annoying.

Ohhh yeah that thing was so annoying. He appears all the time in the past and he points out useless/basic stuff. So annoying. And to top it off nintendo gave him an n64 action replay to change his answers.

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
For me it is ether Tingle or the owl. The owl just randomly appears to give you pointless info about things you already know or don't care about. And tingle don't get me started. For enemies it would be ether blue bubbles or wizrobes from LOZ. Blue bubbles make you unable to use weapons (annoying), and wizrobes they would not die.

W

Wolf Link Rules

I think that the happy mask man from majora's mask is sooo annoying.
All he does is demand stuff from you.
If you want some awesome online games and chat action go to this website.
http://www.kongregate.com
If you do join tell me your user name so i can say that i told you about it

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
even though i love him to death i would have to say ezlo because all he does is talk when im trying to do something.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Lol, I was about to say Tingle before I read your post saying not to mention them, but okay. I would agree with Mido. He is always in your way and acts like a jerk because you have no fairy. I bet his own fairy hates him. :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
brandikins i also think his own fairy hates him. Mido's fairy: hey fart knocker why do you get in link's way all the time? He's just trying to save the world! Mido: Cuz he doesn't have a fairy so he's a jerk. And I don't care he killed the deku tree. Mido's Fairy: But he didn't kill the deku tree fart knocker he tryed to save him but sadly he failed. I can't believe they named a town after mido the fart knocker in aol still. It amazes me.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
I would have to say that the most annoying character would have to be Kaepora Gaebora, the Owl. He only pops up more 5 or so times in OoT, but he is really annoying and also when u have heard all that he has had to say, the game developers change the "yes" and "no" options around so it weren't reading like many of us wasn't, they he would have to go through what he said all over again.

OHH SOOO ANNOYING!!!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I would have to say that the most annoying character would have to be Kaepora Gaebora, the Owl. He only pops up more 5 or so times in OoT, but he is really annoying and also when u have heard all that he has had to say, the game developers change the "yes" and "no" options around so it weren't reading like many of us wasn't, they he would have to go through what he said all over again.

OHH SOOO ANNOYING!!!

I know nintendo gave the owl an n64 action replay so he could change his answers to confuse and annoy the crap out of you.

The Owl! He appears out of no where, then he will not shut up! I wish there was a way the skip him, because every time I play OoT. He is there on the tree, on Death Mt. UGH! he is the most annoying character ever!

ugh, the owl is the worst, except Links Awakening, where he helps you if you dont want to use a guide. Otherwise, hes really annoying. My most annoying character is probably ... the owl. Pops up and says the most annoying stuff ever, things you dont need. "To complete your quest, you need to go to the castle and kick some butt, then see the princess" thats pretty much what you do in almost... never mind, only 2 of the games, ALttP, and OoT. Correct me if im wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom