• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Character

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
N-A-V-I. Her unhelpful help when you need help is very annoying and unhelpful. Plus, her Hey,Listen! Constantly messes me up when I'm trying to concentrate. And when I am trying to concentrate on something outside of the video game all of a sudden I hear it. Drives me insane.

TNinja

Of the Gorons
definatly Kaepora Gaebora. His long and useless texts just go on foreeever and if your finger slips, you get to read the whole thing over again. In my opinion, he's the most annoying and the most hated character.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
definatly Kaepora Gaebora. His long and useless texts just go on foreeever and if your finger slips, you get to read the whole thing over again. In my opinion, he's the most annoying and the most hated character.

Yup, I agree 100%. They also switch around the 'Yes' and 'No' options each time so you don't just keep spamming A or B.:mad:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see too many people call out Tingle on this list. I always see people bashing Tingle which is sad because I love the little fella. Anyway, my most hated character is definitely Midna. I know, I know, everyone loved Midna. Not me. She was always unclear about everything she said and super rude. She just annoyed me a lot.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see too many people call out Tingle on this list...
The reason for that is most likely that the OP of the thread wanted Tingle and Navi to be excluded :) For my personal opinion about Tingle: He would've been 1000x less annoying if he hadn't repeated his lines (..."don't steal my magic words... blah blah blah") everytime you shot him down in MM. It would've been totally sufficient to let him say it once per save file! I think that's why people have dislikes for characters such as Tingle, Kaepora Gaebora and the TP Postman: They steal way too much time with their redundant messages!

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
That owl in LA.

"Keep pressing A keep pressing A keep pressing A" alright it's over "Would you like to hear again?" "*accidentally hits "Yes"*" FU-

Link Master

The Hero's Master
The floormasters in WW were easy to avoid but in the wind temple theirs a room were you have to kill them or else you will not make it across and in the Earth temple you had to kill them all in one room and there were like 5. They were way to hard to hit with the sword I could not hit them and you can't snipe them with arrows because they hide in there hole of darkness and the only way to kill them is to get close hope they don't grab you and then shoot them with arrows unless you somehow manage to hit them with your sword and they take like 10 arrows to beat. My opinion most annoying.

sorry MK9, but i think that tingle is the most annoying character. why? BECAUSE HE CHARGES YOU 398 RUPEES TO TRANSLATE CHARTS IN WW!!! *calms down a little* i had to spend about 10 hours to get all of those rupees, it was even more annoying than finding the charts and getting the triforce pieces. when i first saw him in that jail, i REALLY didn't want to let him out.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I think Tingle may have had at least a touch less hate were it not for exhorting an excess of 3000 rupees from you over the course of Wind Waker. Link should learn to haggle. XD

Anyway, Tingle is supposed to be exempt from the options, so...hard to say, "hate" is a strong word. More like "routinely find annoying." KG is up there with his inability to skip his dialogue, but I like the concept of his character. Mido can be annoying, but he redeems himself with his apology. It's hard to pick someone definitively - they're either too minor for me to exert the energy or have enough characterization that the good outweighs the bad. Guess that's a tribute to the games!

...Wait, wait, wait. Do beavers apply as characters? Because BEAVERS. BEAVERS, BEAVERS, BEAVERS. I beat you! I earned the bottle! What do you mean, I have race you again? Cheat!

And ahem, sorry for the yelling. Guess I could pick a character, after all. :P

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
The owl and tingle are it for me thats for sure they make me so mad in OoT and MM. They make me so mad

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Tingle, no question. I especially hate him in WW because you have to pay him nearly 3200 Rupees to get your maps translated... -.- I guess he was imprisoned for fraud! That and he's extremely immature and obnoxious. Who else goes around in a fairy costume and says "Kooloo-limpah"?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Kaepora Gaebora and Midna. I don't know who frustrated me more.

That owl would just Randomly appear to say things. You would think he'd have something worth while to tell, but all the while your saying "hurry up' "I don't care" "GO AWAY!" He was just a character built for hating.

Midna, before she received Zelda's "wisdom" was the most bratty thing I had ever seen. She was always telling Link what to do and she had no remorse for him whatsoever. Once she got Zelda's "wisdom" all that changed and she began to be a very good character, but before that, she replaced Tatl as the brattiest thing I had seen in Zelda.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
You know, if you hold down on the b button for the camecube version, you can skip his texts/annoying words.

Kybyrian

Wait, so are we talking about characters and enemies here? Several people have mentioned enemies.

Anyway, I'd have to say that the most annoying character is certainly Kaepora Gaebora. I'm one of those people that reads really fast, and half the time, don't even want to hear what he's saying. I'm sitting there mashing the A button and he says, "Would you like to hear what I said again?" and the default option is no. That makes me really angry, because I have to listen to his huge rant all over again.

Kaepora Gaebora is the most annoying, I hate that guy. I still, to this day, hold down a button to skip all of his dialogue then end up asking him to say it all again. What annoys me even more about him is even if you remember where the option for "no" was last time, they switch around or even sometimes change the meaning of the question, thus making no, yes and yes, no. D: He wouldn't shup up either. Luckily I know how to avoid him at some areas so that I don't have to read him yap on about everything I already know.

And you haters need to stop hating on Navi, most people are doing what I did when I first joined a forum and just joined in with the hate because that's what every other noob in the community hated. She barely makes you have to listen to her, once you leave the Great Deku Tree, I am sure that she doesn't interupt against your will. If you are getting sick of listening to her say random crap about enemies...etc, stop pressing the god damn C-up button and all will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom