• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Character

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
ugh, the owl is the worst, except Links Awakening, where he helps you if you dont want to use a guide. Otherwise, hes really annoying. My most annoying character is probably ... the owl. Pops up and says the most annoying stuff ever, things you dont need. "To complete your quest, you need to go to the castle and kick some butt, then see the princess" thats pretty much what you do in almost... never mind, only 2 of the games, ALttP, and OoT. Correct me if im wrong

Actually you only kick butt in alttp in oot you sneak past guards to see zelda. But still that owl is so annoying. To death witth him!!!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I don´t hate any character that can be found in the "world of Zelda" (or anywhere else I think...). Not what I can think of at least. I believe in tolerance and that´s why I "love" everybody, am I not awesome? ;)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
the most hated Character.... i would say....(no Not Tingle he is not hated by me of course, OK before i hate him but now i changed my mind, others hate him though, he is somewhat of a Big Clown)

No not Navi, I like Navi!

Not Ciela, i like her too!

The character i really hate is........

Kaepora Gaebora!!!!!!

yeah i know it's totally expected since he popps out and then comes the *owlish music* then he starts blabbering about something yadda yadda

uh... i hate him stopping me from proceeding through the game. I also hate how he does not keep quiet.

that's basically it

L

link-of-hyrule

i like Kaepora Gaebora, i admit that he can be annoying, and i myself have cursed and spat obsinities at him when i pine for progress but the idea of a giant talking owl is awsome. anyway princess Ruto was annoying with her insolent tone and unforgiving manner.

Tingle is the single-most annoying character in any Zelda game that I've ever seen. He's a fairy-obsessed, money-ripping, middle-aged child. It's high time he got a life and moved on.

That aside, I also found Zant (at the end of TP) incredibly annoying. He went from cool bad guy, to pathetic whiny brat in a matter of minutes. He had a lot of potential as a character, but that was quickly demolished with Ganondorf's introduction, when Zant revealed that he completely depended on this "god" of his.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Lets see, my most hated character isn't really hated so much as disliked, and that character is Malo from TP. From the start I didn't really like any of the ordon kids, but every one of them grew on me a little, except Malo.

Malo wasn't really my least favorite character untill I walked inside Malo Mart in Hyrule Castle Town. I heard the Malo Mart theme, and to this day it is the only music track in any zelda game that I actually hate listening too, I literally dreaded going back in Malo Mart after I first went in. The only reason I did go back inside was because I had to buy the Magic Armor to 100% the game.

The music inside Malo Mart was terrible in my opinion, and the fact that Malo owns Malo Mart is really the only reason I hate Malo, but it's enough for me to make Malo my least favorite zelda character.

However, before walking into Malo Mart I would have said Tingle is my most hated character, I actually had a little hate for him in WW, but in MM I thought he fit in the game quite nicely. If only he would have stayed in MM...

Gannon, Aghanim, Zant, Toon Link, Kaepora Gaebora, Tingle, Ciela, Tatl, Midna, Ezlo, Mido, Ruto, Ooccoo, every TP only character, Aryll, Tetra, and the biggest nuisance... PRINCESS ZELDA. You might be surprised Navi ain't on the list, but that's because to you, she made annoying noises. But to me... it was a sign that the N64 was capable of alot of things... Navi made me feel like her friend... those constant shouts helped alert me during my quest to save that annoying princess... those shouts and cries that directed my attention to enemies meant... adventure. The characters I listed are annoying, haughty, minor, unimportant, and overall they just made me feel proud that I can tolerate E.T. and Star Fox 64's teammates.

N

nfl797

That owl from loz oot
he told me stuff i knew and was their every were I went

B

Bongo Bongo

Kaepora Gaebora. Stupid owl. He would always say the dumbest things. I wanted to whip my bow out and shoot his head off everytime I saw him.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Kaepora Gaebora. Stupid owl. He would always say the dumbest things. I wanted to whip my bow out and shoot his head off everytime I saw him.

But you don't see Kaepora when you have access to a bow. But yeah I'd love to shoot him with an arrow too.

Gannon, Aghanim, Zant, Toon Link, Kaepora Gaebora, Tingle, Ciela, Tatl, Midna, Ezlo, Mido, Ruto, Ooccoo, every TP only character, Aryll, Tetra, and the biggest nuisance... PRINCESS ZELDA. You might be surprised Navi ain't on the list, but that's because to you, she made annoying noises. But to me... it was a sign that the N64 was capable of alot of things... Navi made me feel like her friend... those constant shouts helped alert me during my quest to save that annoying princess... those shouts and cries that directed my attention to enemies meant... adventure. The characters I listed are annoying, haughty, minor, unimportant, and overall they just made me feel proud that I can tolerate E.T. and Star Fox 64's teammates.

Ganon isn't that annoying my opinion. He's difficult sometimes (like in alttp and tp) but not annoying.

Zant was funny in my opinion because he reminds me of Fawful from the Mario and Luigi rpg series whom I love for his randomness.

Mido, Ooocoo, Tingle, Ciela, Tatl, Aghanim, and Kaepora, I understand but why Zelda? Granted she gets kidnapped practiaclly every week she's free but why is she annoying? I just don't see it.

Elzo I kinda have mixed feelings about. I found the concept of a living hat that helps you cool but with his outbursts he seems much like navi but latched onto link's head.

Ruto I agree with you on completely (wish she stayed in that fishy's gut).

Midna isn't annoying in my opinion. She hasn't done any navi outbursts and she's also kinda funny. Plus she actually physically helps you in wolf form and even allows you to change into wolf form.

Toon Link I thought was just as cool as any other link (besides Cd-i link and the one in the tv show).

Tetra was very cool in my opinion because she basically breathed new life into the somewhat overused concept of Zelda. Plus she actually physically helps you in the final boss fight.

Also I wpouldn't call every character in tp was annoying. Malo was sure as heck annoying but Colin was kinda cool in my opinion. Then Agitha is ultra annoying (the things she says when she gets a new bug are just plain wierd).

I thought Aryll was cute and sweet (not annoying) and she gave link a brand new 'big brother' element unique to ww.

And Navi I don't really see how you stood her outbursts and such. She gives useless advice and on top of that when she gives you what I deem 'tutorial advice' you can't just skip through it. Plus there were some bosses (ganon and volvagia) that Navi didn't help at all with.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Yes, Navi hands down. Annoying all the time! She would get running her mouth (If fairies had mouths) to attack some where, or go get this item. I mean even after you have beaten the game over 5 times and know what to do! :(

octorok74

TETTAC
My most annoying character would have to be Ezlo. I did like him, but he kept sqauking orders at me. I did everything he said and he still complained. Now I'm not saying Navi was annoying, though she was, but there were times when I wanted to shove her in a bottle and throw her into Lake Hylia.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Definately Kaepora Gaebora. He appeard many times in OOT and mixes up the "Yes" and "No" answers and the worst thing is, you press B to skip through the text then you press too long that you answered an answer that you had to listen again!

And then when I saw him in MM...

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Kaepora Gaebora

But only in OOT.

I felt he was made an effective plot piece in MM, as the two or so times I remember him turning up, it was only to add to the plot and either teach me about Owl save points and guide me to a plot relevant item needed to continue in the game.

None of this, "Oh hi, I know you've just started your adventure, but I need to have a seriously long discussion with you" or "Oh hi, I know you're off to see the princess, but I feel compelled to have a lengthy talk to you again" business. The free trip down the mountain that one time was nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom