• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
They were all pretty fun, no real hate from me, except for maybe the third (I think) time you fight the Imprisoned with the help of the
Groosenator
yeah, that was tough.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I liked a lot of the bosses from SS, in fact I don't think there's one I truly hated... but the final imprisoned battle was kind of annoying and repetitive. But, like I said, i wouldn't say I really hated it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Imprisoned was my least favorite boss in Skyward Sword, especially the second time around. It was very repetitive and got annoying quickly. I defeated him by cutting off his toes this first time around, but next play-through I think I'll try jumping on his head and see how that works.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I just hated The Imprisoned. It was an annoying and hard battle, epsecially the third battle. The Imprisoned was a boss with nice features and all that, but wasn't fun to beat at all. There were a lot of better battles with better bosses. The Imprisoned was my second most hated of all Skyward Sword bosses.

The one boss I hated more than ever, even more than The Imprisoned, was Demise. He was REALLY hard, and took me loads trys to finally beat. The battle area was good though. It was fit for a boss like him. I'm sure many ZD members agree with me, Demise is HARD. Though I really liked the second part, Demise beats me almost every time. Thats why I hate him. At least I can beat The Imprisoned a lot more, Demise is just plain hard to beat. The lighting in the area doesn't make it any easier. The music was blah too. Thats about it.

P.S Demise wears a skirt.

As obnoxious as the multiple Imprisoned battles are, I decided to vote for Tentalus. The boss battle does a great job ratcheting up the suspense - with the tentacle bursting through the walls, Fi's claims that a massive creature is outside, and the flooding.

But after all that, you go outside and see... possibly the worst-looking 3D boss in the series. I mean, I really looks like Tentalus fell out of a Pixar movie and landed on the Sandship. It doesn't really fit the aesthetic of the game, in my opinion. Especially after Koloktos, which I thought was a cool-looking boss, I just couldn't take a giant pink Pillsbury dough boy with tentacle dreadlocks seriously.

The Imprisoned is easily my least favorite boss. While I wouldn't say I hate him, I definitely found him annoying starting in the second battle. I like most of the other bosses though.

Can't decide between Koloktus and Tentalus. They both bored me to tears. Koloktus more so than Tentalus but Tentalus had an atrocious first half whereas Koloktus stood up. They both suck though and I don't even care for their designs. Koloktus looks okay until he got up and Tentalus just didn't look right at all.

Moladrach is so annoying, if only for how long it takes to chase it around with the Gust Bellows. Not to mention the rematch after that g*d-awfully frustrating mine cart debacle.

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
So far Tentalus was actually my favorite. True he does look like he is from Monsters inc., but the battle is so amazing I ignore his appearance. So don't be hating on Tentalus-mon!

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
The Imprisoned was my least favorite. It's not that the battle was hard but it just seems like their was too much wasted potential with this boss and they could have done so much more with it. Instead we got a spiraling crater that we have to constantly chase it in.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
But that gave Ghirahim character and made him unique. The licking thing was a bit much and I don't know why Nintendo did that, but at least he didn't walk in a circle and not even attack you. The Imprisoned was just lame and offered no challenge, in my humble opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom