• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters
N

Nubby

Moladrach is the one I disliked the most. I just can't get the hang of the jab at the end. I always get run over by his charge. That one gave me the most problems when it came to the Lightning Round. Man that made me mad. Grrrrrrr!!! Stupid Scorpions!!!!!

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I actually don't think The Imprisoned is that bad....
In the earlier stages, I just kept my distance from it (trying to stay in front all the time) and slashed it with the Skyward Strike. It worked for me! :)

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I can't exactly say that I hate any of these bosses. They're all pretty clever and fun to fight. But if there was one that I liked the least it was Scaldera. He just seemed like a weaker version of King Dodongo to me.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Having voted on the poll but not having read others' responses yet:

I chose The Imprisoned. It was kind of a tie between him and Tentalus. Both were frustrating multi-stage bosses and both looked fragging ridiculous. Tentalus looked like some kind of child's bath toy to me... the Imprisoned...

as I say on the Skyward Sword Meme that I have on my Deviant Art page, The Imprisoned: Me Am Doom-Muppet, Rwar!

It looks like evil Elmo with a manticore's mouth! Also, as said on my DA meme-doing, part of fighting it reminded me of "Shadow of the Colossus" which had me thinking "Why aren't I turning this off and playing that? It's a better game than (this portion) of the game I'm playing!" (Don't get me wrong, Skyward Sword is my favorite game right now, as an overall game, but that part of the boss-fighting was obnoxious and more obnoxious for feeling like it had ripped off another game that I think is awesome and does the whole "climb on something and whack the weak point" in a much better way). In other words, Skyward Sword is awesome as a whole game, but I'd like to see one of the Colossi stomp the Imprisoned into the ground.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
The Imprisoned for sure. <_>

I felt like every time I was battling that boss I was being trolled constantly with the electrical zaps. I always had to watch how close it got to the temple, and all of the times I defeated it, it was always a close call. Probably the reason the boss was so hard because it was also reoccuring so you had to battle it multiple times.

The Imprisoned. It's so annoying fighting him 3 times! And everytime he comes up with arms, a tail or the ability to fly...>.< You don't wanna know how many times I failed landing on his head at the end of the 3rd battle :( Although he's not that severe, The Imprisoned gave me the hardest times of SS.

This might be a little bit off-topic, but everytime I see the Imprisoned, he reminds me of a huge cuddly dinosaur.:lol:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I voted for imprison at first, but I realized the 3rd one just gave me a hard time to get on its head. I really dont like Bilocyte. Its eyes were annoying to hit with the bird & it kept gaining health by making its intennas pop back up if you didnt hit it fast enough.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
if the horde battle would count as one it would be it but im going to say the imprisoned just because it was annoying as hell to defeat it 3 times

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I didn't really hate any of the boss fights as they were all great and memorable. But if I had to really choose one, I'd say it'll have to be the Imprisoned. As fun as he was, he did get me very frustrated at times. Trying to slash his toes always resulted in me taking unnecessary damage and wasting so much time. It didn't always happen, and it wouldn't have happened so much, if we didn't have to fight him so much. Especially if you wanted to get the Hylian Shield, a piece of heart, and other prizes from Lanayru.

Last edited:
D

Doctor_PB

Bilocyte was too easy IMHO. Is it even possible to get hurt in the first phase of the battle? And the second phase is even easier...

L

Linebeck II

I actually like the imprisoned, the only problem with him is that you get tired of him if you want to 100% the game because you have to fight him three times during the main adventure, three times during boss rush mode to get a peace of heart and three more time in boss rush mode to get the best shield (and if you say that beating boss rush mode is a criteria for 100% you have to fight him yet another three times).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom