• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Hated Boss

Which Boss?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldara

• Moladrach

• The Imprisoned

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Bilocyte

• Demise

• Total voters
I voted for bilocyte. When i voted i was including Levias. I couldn't for the life of me hit all of the eyeballs, I died 5 times trying to get all of them. Also, i was a little dissapointed with how simple and quick bilocyte himself was. It took me a total of about 30 seconds to defeat bilocyte. I don't understand why everyone dosen't like the imprisoned. Granted, i died a few times the first try, but i actually enjoyed the battle. I can see how the repetativeness may be bothersome, but the battles were different each time, so it didn't seem repetative to me.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
For me it's either the Imprisoned or Tentalus. Tentalus is be very easy and a very simple boss. I was disappointed since it was a great dungeon and going up the ship while it sank made me super exited to the boss coming up. But when I got there I was just plain dissapointing. Imprisoned was fun the first time but after a while got boring and repetitive. If the Imprisoned was just one battle than I would be fine but it was done too much.

In the end I picked Tentalus. Maybe I wouldn't be as disappointed if I hadn't set the bar to high for this boss. But I was expecting a fun and hard boss and I was greeted with a shallow, easy, and boring boss. I could say the same for Imprissoned but the boss looked cool and the idea was good. Imprisoned gave me a bit of fun factor. But Tentalus was just flat out boring.

C

Chase

The Imprisoned. It looks goofy and strange... Like, it looked like something from the new gen Pokemon games. Besides its appearance, the battle with it was really annoying. I felt it was almost impossible NOT to get hit by the waves coming from his feet.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Tentalus was a cool idea but it was VERY repetitive and boring! It took me 15 minites the first time and i didnt even take damage!

Fig

The Altruist
When I played against The Imprisoned for the second/third time, I always hated his stomping "rings" that he gives off with every step. It is really frustrating when you are playing Hero Mode. If it wasn't for The Imprisoned, I would have probably completed the entire battle quest from Lanaryu.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that the tentalus fight would have been more fun in TP because He looked goofy in SS. at least make him look semi-intimidating. The boss fight that i disliked the most was moldarach because, for whatever reason, I just didn't like the fight. I liked how he looked though.

S

SKYWARDSWORD12

the imprisoned he made me want throw my wii at the floor :(

129159242411977129.jpg

Moladrach was wayyy too easy, especially for the third boss of the game. Such a simple fight, you blow the freaking sand away and slash at its eyes. For me it was the second easiest boss in the series next to Gohma from OoT.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
SPOILER! Voted for Imprisoned because he has no tactic of attacking that makes him boring/annoying and 3 times is a bit too much for him (4 if you count Demise) yes the imprisoned is Demise for all the others I just enjoyed them :)

There's a difference between fighting Ghirahim 3 times versus fighting The Imprisoned 3 times. All 3 Ghirahim battles introduced something new, which I like. No one likes (an) overly repetitive boss battle(s). Unfortunately, that's what The Imprisoned was like. It was the same thing over and over again, even if it did get ever-so-slightly harder over time.

H

hoan 360

it really bothered me that the lightning dragon keeped chooseing the imprisoned i hate him so much:0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom