• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Fun Item from Zelda

MasterLink209

The new guy :)
For me its the "Pictograph Box" that thing was just so cool, I hope it makes its way in Skyward Sword!

However the masks in OOT are kinda fun too.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Bow/Hawkeye combo. I'd sometimes go out onto that causeway leading into the field with the boar-riding Bulbins. They'd ride up and wait for me about 45 degrees away, and I'd get off Epona, equip the Hawkeye, and shoot their Bullbos. The Bulbins would fly off as their steeds charged off, and then I'd snipe them one at a time till they were all dead.

Yeah, I'd get bored sometimes in TP... :S

Pen

The game is on!
The Twilight Princess items overall are fun to mess around with in my opinion. My favorite items to play around with are:
Bombs
Bomblings
Fishing Rod
Hawkeye
Hero's Bow
Spinner

Also, the best places to play around with these items at are Kakariko Village or somewhere in Hyrule Field.

Right before arbiters grounds in TP, I used the hawkeye/bow combo to shoot down the bulblins. man,was that satisfying. In links awakening, the boomerang was awesome mainly because it's so powerful. Also, the zora mask in MM was the best mask of all time, because that was the only time in my life where I got to control a bone-guitar playing blue fish ninja with a green tunic on.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I would say the spinner because you could ride on those rails that are on the wall, it was like a mini skateboard, and it was fun to use against Stallord! :)

For me its the "Pictograph Box" that thing was just so cool, I hope it makes its way in Skyward Sword!

However the masks in OOT are kinda fun too.

U sure u r not talking about the MM masks. The masks in oot arent too fun.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, I think the items I had fun were, Bow/Arrows, Double Clawshot, and Roc's Cape. They had an interesting way to explore hidden places and search for anything important on the quest. Bow/Arrows, you can kill an enemy with no effort at all. Unless it's required to move a little to your target. All items are interesting to use. But these are my funnest ones to use.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
For TP I think the bomblings and the bow are most fun. I like to go to the ranch to and shoot the goats with arrows so they will chase me. I aim my arrow at one of the goats and when it hits the goat, it goes into a rage and I run for my life to the barn(they stop after you enter) I also like to have bombling races in Kakiro Village. Start at the entrance farthest from the pool and set a bombling. When it starts running, try to get in front of it (but not too close, they will blow up). If you are in front of it when it blows up, you win. the rules are,
1-After you set the bomb, count to 2.
2-No Rolling.
3-The one in front when the bomb explodes wins.(if the bomb is in front of you when it blows, it wins)
4-Don't blame me if you get to close to the bomb and you get a game over ;)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
The Spinner from TP. useless, yet entertaining ;P
Bomb arrows are awesome too! And any mask from Majora's Mask! The Bremen mask...dancing ReDeads...aaah fun! :)

Fig

The Altruist
Some of my favorite fun items are the bow & arrows, boomerang, and those special items that don't come in multiple Zelda titles (such as the skull hammer from Wind Waker).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom