• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Frustrating Moment?

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Water Temple in OoT. Especially considering it took me forever to finally figure it out and get through the dungeon when I was 12, and then my brother did the same thing the next day on another file and ACCIDENTLY, I kid you not, did the shortcut/cheat/glitch where you skip like 3 steps of raising and lowering the water and head in right to the boss. He was 8. I was SO PISSED.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would say assorted mini games, as well as things you know how to do and you should be able to do but you just can't get it, such as timed switches that you mess up on repeatedly and races.

Facing Gooma and Dark Link in Adventure of Link. With Dark Link, it was tempting to cheat and hide in the corner. But I resisted, because the game was ridiculously hard already, so I figured the last boss ought to be too.

You know I really can't think of anything frustrating in any Zelda games, I could never understand why everyone complains about the water temple being hard. There was this one part in Skyward Sword when you're on the pirate ship and that door had the lock with the four different areas to hit. I hated that part, I think it took up an hour of my gameplay.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Oh my cuccos, that's not a hard question at all...

OOT ADULT SHOOTING GALLERY!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!
I spent six hours because of those darn red moving Rupees. I got it and then I was all, "DA-NA-NAAA-NANAAAAAA!!!!!" I seriously yelled that at my little brother because he was like, "Oh, you cant do that!? Too bad!", when he couldn't do it either...?

Easily the most frustrating momment for me was in OoT when I realised that I screwed up in the water temple and would be unable to progress. If I wanted to keep playing I would have start at the very beggining of the game.

THAT EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! This was alao the reason I got OoT3D. Then I realized I made the right decision getting the game when the N64 cartridge was lost alongside Starfox! I blame my brother. It probably wasn't him but he blames me for deleting his Majora's Mask file which I know I didn't do.

Off the top of my head, I'd say...

Rollgoal in Twilight Princess...So annoying that I never even finished it.

Playing the Harp at the Lumpy Pumpkin in Skyward Sword was pretty damn hard too. It's so damn random, I swear.

The Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda II The Adventure of Link, the whole damn thing.

I've never completed the whole Rollgoal Game in TP either.

But after having put the Lumpy Pumpkin harp game off for a while because of all the posts about how difficult it is and the pumpkin carrying game being extremely frustrating I found it pretty easy (I always watch the guy sat on the left (can't remember his name)) and I've won the heart piece each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom