• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Frustrating Moment?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would say getting 2000 points in the archery in Ocarina of Time. I try and complete everything as much as possible and I finally got it after about 3 hours or so. This was for the N64 version. I'm not going to try and get it on the 3DS version.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Off the top of my head, I'd say...

Rollgoal in Twilight Princess...So annoying that I never even finished it.

Playing the Harp at the Lumpy Pumpkin in Skyward Sword was pretty damn hard too. It's so damn random, I swear.

The Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda II The Adventure of Link, the whole damn thing.

Most frustrating moment is when I enter the dungeon
Least frustrating moment is when I finish the dungeon. ;)

L

Lord of Storms

Stepping into the water temple for the very first time in OoT.

Yup. I remember that feeling. I was all excited with my iron boots and blue tunic and i was so pumped. Then I entered. Pan around the main room. Notice there's little monsters in and out of water and that there's different levels above and underwater. As an 8 year old kid, I would say it was intimidating as the SAT and ACT my junior year.

Three Things.

1. Getting the heart piece from fledge in SS. Shooting pumpkins and getting 600 points was impossible.
2. In MM, completing the goht kid dungeon (as a goron) and having to roll around on a tiny track bouncing off stuff just right to get to the end. Im pretty sure my analog stick on my n64 was broken too.
3. The Harp concert in the Lumpy Pumpkin. Dont get me started...

OOT water temple. First play of game I thought I messed up and so I deleted my file and played up to that point again. At first it wasnt frustrating. What was frustrating was finding out I didnt mess up and I could have continued and didnt need to start over.

Skyward sword harp. I didnt realize you had to hold the wii remote with buttons facing sideways. I didnt understand why it wouldnt work.

trying to play the harp with kina in skyward sword! i was doing that not five minutes ago, i rage quite. then got on my computer to make myself feel better :(

I HATE HOW YOU HAVE TO GET 10 TARGETS IN THAT DAMN LOFTWING MINI GAME.
like, it's inevitable! you HAVE to pass that in order to continue the game! that was so dumb!

The rollgoal minigame in the fishing shack in TP is absurd. That thing is so hard and it gets so insanely hard the more you try. At least is optional. The minigames in MM are hard aswell its just that I rather skip them.

In WW obtaining chests in the water can be hard because the beacons that show the location always dissapear as you get close. I do not understand what possible purpose that has. There are many other frustrating little moments I have experienced but one that really gets me frustrated is fishing outside the fishing hole in TP. Why did they made it so hard. Every time I try it I have some trouble. I just wished they gave you some instructions to do ir right.

jack546

The chosen one
I think that the most frustrating moment in the series is tring to find out what to do on your first playthough of the legend of zelda.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
When I was first playing OoT as a kid, I got stuck on the Gerudo Fortress for the longest time. I wasn't seeing the next outside entrance I was supposed to go into. I quit for a while, haha and then like a year lately looked online a saw where I was missing it :p

There was this one bit in Phantom Hourglass that (believe it or not) had me stumped for ages. I was supposed to stamp some kind of symbol onto my seachart and I just could not for the LIFE of me figure out how to do it. In a moment of frustration, I decided to give up for a bit and shut my DS.
Turned out that all I needed to do was shut my DS to "stamp" the symbol on!! *facepalm* :mad:

Anyone else remember this?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom