• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Favorite Zelda Enemy

Even though its not Released yet i say the Moblins or whatever they will be from Skyward Sword will be my favorite. They seem like they will be alot stronger than the ones from Wind Waker. Thats the only problem I think I have ever had with Zelda games is the Enemies are way to easy to kill and makes the games boring sometimes.

Oh and I Also Like the Ice wolves From Twilight Princess.

Pikacondon

Title.
My favorite enemy is probably the peahat. it looks freaky hilarious in OOT and it helps you in TP, plus it's a classic Zelda enemy. Oktoroks are close seconds, though.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I only have played WW, so I guess my favorite enemy would be the Dark Knight, or Darknut. I also like those Chu-chus, haha, especially those that can shock you. :P

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I actually have a thing for chu chus. I love those little things, so cute and colourful and so much variety. X3 I also like Darknuts being the epic enemies they are and I am rather fond of shadow beasts. I like the shadow beats from TP, their design is awesome and they are creepy but in a good sort of way. They are more challenging to fight, too. And I love the way they come out of the portals. I always like octorocks too, they're so cute. I like those...not sure of their name...those laser eye things that you get in OoT in Dodongo's Cave. That shoot lasers at you unless you bomb them. They make me laugh, I don't know why but they look funny and I enjoy fighting them. Lizafols (Is that how you spell it?! XD) are cool too, I like the fact that they are similar to lizards and they are good to fight. I like a lot of Zelda enemies, but there are some that I dislike, too. If I had to pick a favourite I would go for chu chus right now. XD

SheikahSoul

Decadence
I believe my favs are Redeads, Gibdos, DarkNuts, Iron Knuckles and Stalfos.

Darknuts and Iron Knuckles: I have allways liked these for an unknown reason. It must be their armour and knighty stuff. But most of all, they're fun to battle, especially Darknuts.

Stalfos: Have allways loved these creepy skeleton warriors. They are also great entertainment in battle.

ReDeads and Gibdos: They are among my faves because they so darn scary and bring on some nice horror. But even tough these are among my favs I at the same time hate them because they're so frightening. I used to have nightmares about them as a child and can even today get some nightmares.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
hmm let me see..the Darknuts from Twilight Princess because they were one of the tougher enemies to beat or the Bokoblins from Wind Waker because they were fun to beat and i liked using their own sticks on them sometimes.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
For me King Bublin and his minions on the pigs in Tp awesome horseback fights guaranteed

Oh, thanks for reminding I had almost forgotten.

I also like the Bulblins and the King Bulblin in TP. They looked both creepy and funny plus that they were simply enjoyable to kill, King Bulblin being the most enjoyable to fight. I also like those other orc-like enemies in TP but I don't remember what they're called tough.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Chu Chus and Darknuts! I had SO much fun fighting those 5 Darknuts in the cave for getting the Triforce chart in WW! I love doing the backslice and chopping their armor off and they're like "Huh? Where'd my armor go --- AAAH I'VE BEEN STABBED!!!" At least that's how I think they'd talk. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom