• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Favorite glitches in Ocarina of Time

A

almoststarskate

There are some glitches in OOT that can be very useful and fun. My favorite glitch is the bomchu hover glitch. Why? Becuase I got to get in the Gerudo Fortress as a Child before I got any of the spiritual stones. Except for the Emerald. I got the Gerudo I.D thereafter. :)
If you have any glitches of your favorite, post your opinion for your glitches.

Claire

The Geekette
I always enjoyed the little glitch in WW with the seagulls, it was always a fun one - although I tend to constantly have difficulty even getting the glitch to work. One glitch that is always fun until you want to stop, is in ALttP, where you can walk under the layers of the dungeons. But sadly once my file became corrupted after playing around with it for a while. I cannot recall any glitches in OoT that I was able to either remember or actually do.

Last edited:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I don't think that I have a favorite glitch, apart from that one you mentioned, Almoststarskater... It pawns beating the Gerudo Fortress as a Child xD

N

Nemesis

I have to say the bombchu hover glitch too, It was exciting :D

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Heh, I tried the crooked cartridge trick more than once. It's not necessarily a glitch, but it is a very interesting trick. You basically lift the left side of the cartridge while the game's still running. It allows you to walk through stuff that's normally solid. You can escape the forest as a kid and do a whole bunch of other cool stuff.

Unfortunately the glitch is also a bit dangerous. From what I've read it can even mess up your N64. But, eh, that didn't stop me from trying. I've got another N64 that's eating dust at the moment. :p

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7TQqNBG6a0

It's like having armor on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbvdfV2E-Y8

Thats a good one, except I don't know how to get the items back. I would turn every item into bottled fairys, except the bow and the light arrows. Then I would hand a begginer the controlls and let them play.

I don't know where it is, but somewhere I found a glitch giving you as many skulltulla tokens as you want.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
My faviorate would be Link's "Nazi March". It is funny as crap. What you do is, in Lake Hylia, hold Z as you swim to shore. Just as you are about to hit shore, put on your iron boots. Have them on for a second, then quickly take them off, while holding Z. Then, Link will be "swimming" on land. Make him pull out his sword, then dive. Then, something funny will happen. High Ganondorf!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U20CtbIvaU

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
My faviorate would be Link's "Nazi March". It is funny as crap. What you do is, in Lake Hylia, hold Z as you swim to shore. Just as you are about to hit shore, put on your iron boots. Have them on for a second, then quickly take them off, while holding Z. Then, Link will be "swimming" on land. Make him pull out his sword, then dive. Then, something funny will happen. High Ganondorf!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U20CtbIvaU

Awesome glitch. He can swim in air. I liked when he started marching.

I know a glitch for TP. Even though it isn't OoT, can I still post it?

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I just completed Ganon's Castle today and discovered something the rest of the world should know:

When you're in the Fire barrier thingy and are on the sinking platforms use hover boots to make the platform stop sinking. I hope it'll make your life easier.

Talking to the girl in Kokiri Forest at the end of the bridge that starts at Saria's house. If you talk to her while you are at the tip of the edge of the platform, you will fall down and still be talking to her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom