• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most expensive thing youve broken?

Every splashed out on a luxury, maybe an expensive piece of video game or movie merch and then had tragedy befall you and broken it?

Or perhaps you accidentally K.O'd your gran's super rare vase with a flawless victory?

When and what was the most expensive thing youve broken?

funnier6

Courage~
That reminds me of when I ripped my brothers ten dollar bill in half, also when I broke the rice pot, that action replay that went underwater, cracked my phone that one time, plate I dropped that time, accidentally destroyed that cookie cake, scratched that one game on purpose,

hmm I can't really think of anything expensive. I did accidentally on purpose break my sisters DS though so that was probably the most expensive.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lol the answer to this question has to be my Grandma's old car, which I totalled in the middle of the night trying to avoid an animal while I still had a beginner's license. She had just finished paying off the $12,000, and ended up getting $4,500 back from the insurance. So that was a $7,500 loss, making it easily the most expensive thing I've "broken".

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was driving mothers car once and there was this...incident, shall we say. Involving a tree. I still say the tree was the one that jumped out to get me and that I am not to blame. Fortunately it wasnt a major accident and cost only £500 to repair the damage so my mother wasnt too upset with me.

I don't think it counts as broken but it is certainly the most expensive damage I have done to anything and I need something to put in this thread.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I think for me, the most expensive thing I've broken is a DS Lite, and that happened when I tried to close the lid the wrong way while struggling with the Temple of the Ocean King. At the time, I think a DS Lite was worth around $100. Most of the other things I've broken were cheap anyway, less than $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom