• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Epic Zelda Moments

Because of Jesse's post yesterday (http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2012/01/top-10-epic-moments-in-zelda/#more-28913)
I thought it would be fun to hear the opinion of the rest here, about what their top 5 of most epic Zelda moments are.

Starting off:

5. The Song of the Hero (SS):
Certainly one of the best scenes in Skyward Sword. SS in whole was truly epic with all of it's emotional scenes and it's grand story. But the 3 dragon (+ the big whale) soaring through
the sky singing, Fi dancing, was one of the best sequences in Zelda history.

4. Pulling the Master Sword
This one is referring to the Oot and the Tp versions. Pulling the MS out of its pedastal in the Temple of Time, including opening the Door of Time, with 7 years passing was stunning. And seeing it in TP in a Temple of Time destroyed, it was kind of a déjà-vu experience. One being nostalgic and the other being sentimental, are epic in its own way.

3. The Giants
The climax from Majora's Mask is my number 3. Simply because of 1 thing: The Oath to Order. Seeing the 4 Giants appear and slowly walking towards the Clock Tower, with in the back a simple version of the Oath to Order (just piano and choir), just was bone-chilling.

2. Twilight Princess Ending
A great finale to a even greater game. TP is certainly one of my favourite Zelda games, because of its epicness, its great story, beautiful graphics and its moving ending. After being accompanied by Midna throughout this entiry journey and then seeing her leave while breaking the Mirror of Twilight, to never be able to see her again, was just really emotional. And such a small ending was perfect for the greatness that was Twilight Princess.

1. Ocarina of Time Ending
Ahh nostalgic all over again. The entire ending is just, woow :mellow: too Epic. After this amazing quest and finally being able to stand up to Ganon(dorf). The finale boss bottle was epicness all over. And then being send back by Zelda to really live your childhood, everyone partying. And espcially my favourite moment: All of the sages on top of Death Mountain with Zelda's Lullaby playing in the back (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8zd1ZR-hc from 8:10), is the most emotional part in a Zelda game ever. And then ending with Navi leaving you (finally) and seeing Link and Zelda meet again, there isnt anything more epic than this ending.

MW7

5. Fighting Ganon in Ocarina of Time- I just get goosebumps whenever I play this. The design of Ganon is just so awesome and fearsome all at the same time.

4. The Battle in Hyrule Castle in Wind Waker- Easily my favorite part of the game. It's just so cool how you pull the Master Sword and then everything comes to life trying to kill you.

3. Fighting Dark Link in the Water Temple (OOT)- The atmosphere of this battle was just awesome, and it's cool that you don't really know what's going to happen in the room and that there's a random island in the middle of the temple you're in. The fight is challenging (cool throwback to Adventure of Link) and it's weird how the room transforms into the Temple once you finish the fight.

2. Fighting Argorok in Twilight Princess- Twilight Princess went out of its way to make every boss fight feel epic (too bad they didn't come with difficulty as well), and the moments when you are striking Argorok with your sword are the the peak of the epicness of boss fights IMO. It's the kind of thing fantasy nuts dream about.

1. Pulling the Master Sword in A Link to the Past- I was recently replaying this game this week and I think this is the most magical instance of pulling the master sword in the series. It's in a clearing in the woods, and animals frolic past as you walk towards the sword. Then you pull it out of the pedestal as the game sort of goes slow motion and cool music plays... awesome.

2. Fighting Argorok in Twilight Princess- Twilight Princess went out of its way to make every boss fight feel epic (too bad they didn't come with difficulty as well), and the moments when you are striking Argorok with your sword are the the peak of the epicness of boss fights IMO. It's the kind of thing fantasy nuts dream about.

Have to admit that was one of the best boss fights, the rain and thunder made it even more epic

The Song of the Hero parts were great when playing through Skyward Sword as well as fighting your way down to Zelda and Ghirahim in the first part of the Final Battles. There's tons of other Epic Moments but none coming to mind right now.

D

Darkvia

My favorite moment is from skyward sword. Right when he gets to the temple of time and girahim smashes through the wall, zelda runs into the past and link jumps to save impa.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
5. When you beat the ogre the first time once you get the iron boots from TP.
4. When Gannon from Oot get's knifed in the forehead.
3. The Wing Ceremony from SS.
2. Wind Waker's ending.
1 Ending to SS. From the giant mob of moblins to the credits.

AFter the the Lanayryu Mining Facaitly, Where Link epicly stands up to Giraham.

Song of the Hero was a amazing scene, as was the Climax of Wind Waker.

And in Twilight Princess, when Link sheated his blade for the very first time in the epic fahion he does.

Oh!Let's not forget the conclusion of the Skyward Sword, where link leaps midair, has lighting, shock his sword and stab demise through the heart.Epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom