• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Epic Boss Battle

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
I always liked The twilight princess boss fight on the bridge against king bulbo (or whatever his name was), i loved the style and riding on horse back and also the location.

Stallord. Maybe the most fun and exciting boss ever in Zelda. So unique.
Ganon OOT. Just because its OOT.
Ganondorf WW. Jamming your sword into his skull will never get old and is one of the most shocking scences ever in Zelda.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Whenver you fight Ganon as the final boss in Ocarina of Time. That fight gave me chills and I absolutely loved it. It was like bringing Zelda back to its roots.

Z

ZoraofTime

Argorok, the dragon in the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. It was ridiculously fun and the stormy atmosphere was one of the main things that made it even better.

skybird11

state alchemist
WW ganondorf. the flooding background is an epic battle scene and his movements make the AI seem like it's learning and developing defences to your attacks. plus the sword in the head is epic as well.

I liked the Tp bosses Stallord, Argorok, and Zant. Zants battle was cool cause of all the different phases. Although the most intense battle was definitely Ganondorf.

Tictalk

Anouki
Gyrogh from MM is one of my favorites and I thought it felt like the movie Jaws. Very intense knowing something's under you and your trying to climb up to saftey.

S

SwipertheFox

Two that I have to say I thought were epic and enjoyable were the Molgera battle in Wind Waker and Argorok in Twilight Princess.

A

Arojam

I remember facing Odolwa when I was like 5 and loved him so much. I love his chants and his dancing, it was just so unique to me.

I'm going to say Demise. I'll admit when I first fought him, I had trouble figuring him out. But the lightning, epic music, and climatic finish makes it one of the most memorable final bosses in recent history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom