• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Epic Boss Battle

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Alright, I know there's already been several threads about this topic, but it's been a while since I got on ZD. So, anyway my favorite boss battle has got to be that fossil-thing in Twilight Princess, because I rather enjoyed smacking into it with my little ancient hoverboard. Not many Zelda games let you do that...

E

En Dabuwya

I'd have to say that the 'most epic' boss battles that I know of are probably all in Twilight Princess, the rooms for Morpheel, Stallord, Armoghoma, and Argorok (I know it was outside, but did you see the size of those pillars) were all gigantic. Not to mention of course, the 4-stage battle with Ganondorf, I mean seriously, Twilight Princess is the game in which Gandondorf has been the most resilient to the Master Sword.

For final boss fights:
Demise. That whole setup with water and lightning was beautiful and epic.

2nd favorite is with WW Ganondorf. I loved how the water was falling down around you as Hyrule drowns again.

For regular boss fights, Stallord.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I'd have to say Twinrova from Ocarina of Time. The suspense building up to that battle, then fighting them... It was pretty cool. I also love the cutscene afterwards. It makes me smile just thinking about it...

Skunk

Floof
This may sound stupid to some, but my most epic boss fight was sort of a string of battles. They are the Dark Train and final Malladus battles from Spirit Tracks. I love both battles for one reason: they are just magical to me. Spirit Tracks was the first Zelda I ever beat(I got Phantom Hourglass but it wouldn't except my Triforce drawing) and it is very sentimental to me. The game itself does not get very dark, but the Dark Realm is the closest. When I and my Golden Train went to fight the Dark Train, it was incredible to see my progress smeared against the cars of the Train. I was not particularly fond of the battle on top of the Engine, so let's move on. The Malladus battle for me was very mistical. This is because of the various elements of the battle. The Earth itself seems to stop, fire is coming through comets toward the Princess, light arrows piercing Malladus, dual screen, the final stab.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Most of the boss battles in all the games I've completed have been pretty epic. phantom Linebeck in PH was great, since it was all swordplay-something you didn't really do with the other bosses- and Ganon in OoT. I liked the beast version of Ganondorf better for that one because I really go to be creative and artsy when I coukdn't use the Master Sword to fight him.

As for regular bosses....Twinrova is memorable without a doubt, Gleeok ( the two headed dragon) in PH was also pretty fun, so we're the Cubus sisters...I also really liked Stallord and Morpheel from TP.

Most Epic:

1. Levias, one of the most unique boss battles in the Zelda History (I think).
2. Stallord, uses one of the most unique items in the Zelda History.
3. Demise, epic area + epic looking boss + thunder Skyward Strikes = Epicness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom