• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarrasing moment

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Most embarrasing moment...that have to be during the biology introduction. We had to make a chain of clothes in a park. So everyone everyone used their jackets and socks and stuff. Eventually I and the other girls decided to use our shirts, so we were standing in our bra in the park and suddenly the Nijmegen walking tour came in the park (with at least 20 old people). that was so embarrasing >.<

Pictures or we won't believe it:P

Anyways, i tend to sing out loud a lot, and sometimes people hear and i get sooooooooooo embarassed:(

And i tend to blush a lot when i'm embarassed:cool:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I do a lot of embarressing things, so I'll just post the most recent one. I was coming out of the bathroom and I see my sister, and yell the "Old man Ziasker" song (inside joke between us). But she was coming to me with the phone for me to answer a call.-.- So the person on the other end probably heard all of that... >_>

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Wow embarassing moments, huh? Let me see.
In 5th grade one of best friends asked my crush if he liked me and he said heck no and then my friend kept on talking to him about me and i nearly died of embarassment!!

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
... Wow. You guys have had it rough. Some guy at my school also got pantsed once, underwear and all. On the campus. Out in the open. *shudders* But I have not had any moments as embarassing as that, and if I have, I must have selective memory... What was I just talking about?...

L

Link Freak

I was walking home from school and these jerks run past me and my skirt flew up. I was realy realy embarressed.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I do have a funny/gross moment. I normally don't bealch on demand, and in 3rd grade, I learned that. I started belching in class, so I asked to go to the Nurse, so the teachure told me to hurry down to the nurse. I start powerwalking halfway down, with my belches becoming more frequent. Just as I step foot in the nurses office, :sick:, all over the office's floor! The nurse was with another person, so that person looked stunned as a result. Nobody could move until the janitor came in and got it all cleaned up. It was embarrasing, and ironic. I didn't need to tell her anything, but I accidientaly showed her what was wrong with me! I did get sent home and came back the next day.:nod:

Amelie

Air Dancer
This is my most emarresing moment. Or the one I can remember right now.

A few weeks ago I was in town with my parents. And this little boy grabbed onto my tights and pulled them down infront of lots of people. I dont think he meant to.. but.. good thing I was wearing a long dress ><

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
Um i happen to have had the best embarasing moment a couple days ago. So somebody ring's my doorbell and i answer the door and out of nowhere the girl that i like just kisses me right on the lips, It was embarasing but i kinda liked it.

Aw! That's so cute!

Haha.
My embarassing moment...was when...I got caught...kissing someone...at school...
o.o
IT WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL...in the locker room...I got ridiculed until ninth grade...

I am immune to embarrassment, making me unable to post in this thread.

HOWEVER, I was nervous just recently, so I guess that counts.

I was planning on competing on the schools Talent Contest, and decided to get together a band, if you will, to play a song. I was on Bass and there was a Guitarist and his yunger brother. We got up on stage to play in front of the whole school and the mics all of the sudden started to squeal. They turned them off and found a replacement, but they wouldn't fit in the mic stand, so this extremely hot girl had to hold the mic up to my mouth.

It was funny, and I loved it!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
3rd grade I was pansted right in the middle of the playground.

also in 5th grade my friend made me laugh so hard snot came shooting all over my face:sick:I know but it was in the hallwayD:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
In school I once got a blackout, we were going to present a project in front of a lot of people and for some reason I was quite nervous. My friend had drawn somethings on the blackboard but nervous as I was I did not see it. I erased it and wrote down what I had just erased. Not a big deal but it felt embarrassing to me when everyone started to laugh!

S

Swedish Link

3rd grade I was pansted right in the middle of the playground.

Getting pantsed is not anything particularily embarrasing, people pants each other on a regular basis at my school =P

My most embarrasing moment was probably when I lived very far away, and I was travelling home at the fastest route, 1 and a half hours. I got bored so I put the alarm on my phone to one minute and set it to sound like a ringtone. Yep, I faked a call with "my boyfriend" in front of at least 30 people. Well anyway I was having a pretty nice time when my mom calls me for no reason. I went scarlet and whispered "Mom! You're embarrasing me!" into the phone. Of course she didn't get it and I ran off because I couldn't stand the annoying smug smiles (Hahaha, Busted!) from all the people in the room.

C

Chu

Getting pantsed in front of the entire gym class, boys and girls.

Top that.

Same hanging off a soccer post :)
my friend did it to me.

Plus when i fell of our school roof during our class picture

Last edited by a moderator:

Amelie

Air Dancer
My most recent embarrassing moment is sort of private but I figured I would post it. My mothers friends were over and I was in the bathroom. I normally get dressed in my room after my bath so I didn't bring my cloths in to change after and I opened the door right when my mothers friends were walking by >>

I turned very very red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom