• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarrasing moment

A

Alkarius

I was in maybe, 5th grade and my friend told a really funny joke one that I can't even remember now, I think it was like, someone taped paper to their TV set and said "Now we have paper view" or something like that, Anyways, I was drinking milk, and you can guess what happened, it squirted into my friend's face.

What about you guys?

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Um i happen to have had the best embarasing moment a couple days ago. So somebody ring's my doorbell and i answer the door and out of nowhere the girl that i like just kisses me right on the lips, It was embarasing but i kinda liked it.

A

Alkarius

Wow. That must have been a shocker. Anyways, Another one of mine was when I had these mad huge shoes cause I couldn't fit into my old ones, and I couldn't go shop for new shoes before school, so I wore my dad's and kept tripping over my own two feet.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Hmph, my worst would have to be........... When i walked into the clubroom at my school and i saw the club leader taking off my girlfriends clothes, and the club leaders a girl, i was very embarised and so was my gf.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Hmph, my worst would have to be........... When i walked into the clubroom at my school and i saw the club leader taking off my girlfriends clothes, and the club leaders a girl, i was very embarised and so was my gf.

That is kind of wierd.

I have tdone a lot of things that people would be embarised by, but I never get inbarrassed. It is wierd.

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
Well a couple of years ago I was with my friends and I was drining coke and one of my friends was lie "blah blah blah shoes omg shoes" and then she tripped and I laughed sooo hard that ALL the coke came out of my nose :mellow: and all of them started laughing even the one that tripped it was really embarrasing but then I satter laughing too XD

another one, today I was in PE (ughhhh) and we were practicing basketball then I wasn't paying attention and. . . . . . . . . BAM! the ball goes right on my face and I actually faint I woke up like 3 or 4 minutes after the incident WITH A BIG RED MARK ON MY FACE!!!

Last edited:

Claire

The Geekette
Yesterday I was at Tom's house (Alder Dragon) and we were tubing with my cousin. They were running and diving onto the tubes to fly down the hill faster. They eventually asked me to do so (knowing I am totally clumsy and really lousy boots on) and so I did, and ended up jumping further than the tube and landed on my face...

I'm used to embarrassing myself in front of my family, and especially my boyfriend (with how clumsy I am, eventually, I get used to it). Although, I was totally comfortable with them being the ones seeing me - totally not pleased with how embarrassing it was either way.

C

Crystallion

During P.E. in school, I was so exhausted that I ran out of the room and threw up next to the door. But nobody said anything so it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been.

A

Aerostella

I was kind of hyper last night, so I started singing a random song while going downstairs. My sister's boyfriend was down there, so when I saw him I felt a little embarassed. I recovered from said embarassment quickly, however, and asked him, "Did you enjoy my song? :D" I don't know if he felt awkward or didn't hear it, but he said "What song?" while I'm like "Oh...never mind then... ^.^;"

@Mike Pothier: Some guy at my school got pantsed once in one of the gym classes...underwear and all.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Most embarrasing moment...that have to be during the biology introduction. We had to make a chain of clothes in a park. So everyone everyone used their jackets and socks and stuff. Eventually I and the other girls decided to use our shirts, so we were standing in our bra in the park and suddenly the Nijmegen walking tour came in the park (with at least 20 old people). that was so embarrasing >.<

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Most embarrasing moment...that have to be during the biology introduction. We had to make a chain of clothes in a park. So everyone everyone used their jackets and socks and stuff. Eventually I and the other girls decided to use our shirts, so we were standing in our bra in the park and suddenly the Nijmegen walking tour came in the park (with at least 20 old people). that was so embarrasing >.<

...for you :P

Why do I always miss the good stuff?

master sword

everything is breakable
i had a big pice of wraping paper stuck in my thick hair for a WHOLE DAY (the day after a friend's birthday) and i didn't know it was there. i was wondering why people were pointing and giggling at SCHOOL

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
My brother and his fiancé wanted me to play piano for their wedding. I was pretty good at it at the time, but more so at playing with bands (without sheet music), so I wasn't exactly used to playing these triumphant tunes in specific ways... I stumbled around for the whole thing, it was kinda miserable and I don’t want to play for another wedding as a result.

So for the Wedding March, I practiced for a few weeks and when we did the run throughs, she walked just about right so I finished and she got to the end at the same time. Well, that didn't happen during the actual ceremony, and I got to the end, turned my head, and she's only halfway down the aisle! (last note of the song, da-daaaaa!!!!! oh crap...)

I managed to improvise and somewhat start over so it worked out just right, but it was almost very embarrassing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom