• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
OK, I'll just say it for everyone: Games from Movies Suck!
I tried Happy Feet, and it was totally pointless. There are only three things that you can do:

1.Race on your gut down a randomly high mountian.
2.Swim to catch fish and hearts you never use.
3.Dance in a DDR style, but only with Wii Remote movements. The dancing was pointless. Half the time, move up didn't even work.

You do have some good movie games (StarWars, anyone?), but a lot are a load of B.S. (Really? Do they really need a game for any Dreamworks movies?).

M

madslayer333

The most embarrasing games I bought are the zelda CD-i games with the sony CD

The most embarrasing games I bought are the zelda CD-i games with the sony CD

It was actually Phillips who made the CD-i.

The worst game I ever bought was definitely Splinter Cell for the DS. Me and my mom were in Lexington (big city in Kentucky), and she was getting her hair done. Right across the street there was a Gamestop in some shopping centers, so I walked over and had a look around, and found this game. It was already used if I remember correctly, but still costed bout 30 bucks considering it hadn't been out long at all. I looked at the back of the box and though "Hey this is cool, its in 3D. Maybe it will show the real power of the DS." I was definitely wrong.

The game lagged, and cartridges shouldn't lag. It was soooo freakin slow. And when I finally got to where I wanted to be, I couldn't figure out what to do. After buying the game and going back to the car to set and play it for maybe 10 minutes, I took it straight back and got a refund. I flat out told the dude working that the game was completely horrible. So, I owned and sold the game within roughly 20 minutes.

Amelie

Air Dancer
My grandma got me Power puff girls for N64. I only play it when she is over. And I sooo hope she never sees this post!

Truly an emabarressing game to own!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
My grandma got me Power puff girls for N64. I only play it when she is over. And I sooo hope she never sees this post!

Truly an emabarressing game to own!

I love the Powerpuff Girls cartoon:)... Bubbles is sooooooooooooo cutie:D

I owned once a Little Mermaid Cart for the Original GB, when my girl cousin gave it to me-.-

Kazumi

chagy
Originally Posted by Kpllk:
I like it, but everyone at school thinks they are dumb and only babies play those games

Ugh! I hate people like that! Everyone in my school always said that Pokemon is stupid and anyone who plays it is stupid. Meanwhile the little idiots are being scammed by trading card companies that sprang up over night! My best friend also has horrible taste in games. But I mostly blame that on him never owning a Nintendo console! I mean, Halo? Come on people, its SO overrated!

Anywho, back on topic.

Acme Arsenal. Never ever ever even think about thinking about buying this game. I bought it, thinking it would be fun, played about two levels, never touched it again. I suppose I'll trade it at my Gamestop...

There have been four games that I regret buying:

Sonic and the Secret Rings ~ The controls are absolutely terrible, made it pretty much unplayable. Party Mode is pretty fun though.

Catz ~ Don't ask me what was going through my mind when I purchased that shovelware. It was so boring. This was also the game that made me realize that I hate virtual pets, because I neglect them.

Nintendogs ~ Pretty much the same reason as above for Catz, I am terrible with virtual pets.

Mall Tycoon 3 ~ I should have stuck with Rollercoaster Tycoon, which is still fun to play today. I just couldn't get into this game.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
when I was 2 my parents bought me a buzz lightyear game for PS it's an awesome game the graphics are pretty good I"m always a little embarresed when someone walks in seeing me play it but I lost it somewhere in my room

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom