• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for Game Boy Advance. I thought it would be good. But it absolutely sucked! The graphics were appalling. No where near as good as the previous GBA Harry Potter games.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yeah, Superman 64 was the worst game for that console, and certainly one of the worst games ever, we understand your pain, Xandar

Probably Rescue: The Embassy Mission.

It's an old NES game I picked up at a used store a few years back. Ugh. I actually enjoy the other NES games I have... not that one...

Or Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone on the PS1. Another bad game...

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Playing Harry Potter 1 on the computer is quite embarrasing. That kid screams out 'Flipendo' if you use that spell (awful dutch voice) and if my dad hears it he always keeps saying it constantly. but instead of Flipendo my dad says nintendo :xd:. It's so embarrasing hearing my dad scream out "NINTENDO" each time Harry Potter says 'flipendo' again :p

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well i never bought a game to be embarassed about but, i have one game that i really regreted that i even bought it. So yeah in a other way its embarrasing for myself that i even bought that stupid game

That would be: Transformers the Game
The game has only a couple of stupid mission. the only fun part was to create chaos in the cities (outside the missions), and after a while, even that gets boring.
Never ever will i buy games based from a movie. -.-

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Geting a Pokemon game (Pokemon Puzzle Leauge. It isn't bad, it is actually a really good, challenging puzzle game. You should try it out for the N64, and I believe it is for the VC.), then telling my friends about it, when in High School! I am in the Generation where Pokemon was no longer "in" on the year 2005. I say to those, no offence to those on here who think otherwise, screw you! The TV shows might be bad, but the RPG's and the Stadiums (not Battle Revolution, that was nasty due to the lack of freedom you had in Stadium) were/are really good. You can tell in Diamond and Pearl they are starting to run out of ideas.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
The lord of the Rings!

...for the SNES >.<

Good god, its like they HATED Tolkien and set out to make the worst game possible.

After I picked myself up from the floor, after several hours of weeping, I managed to trade it in for another game.

Never ever will i buy games based from a movie. -.-
Sometimes a good movie game will come out, but sadly it seems to not be very often. I heard the Chronicles of Riddick game was really good, though.

most recint? Torak... that dinosaur shoting game.
The new one? Oh gawd. I started hating that game the second I found out about the premise and storyline. I loved the original Turoks on the N64, and when I played Turok Evolution on the GC, it pissed me off so much... >_<

Anyway, my most embarrassing game would probably be Rescue: The Embassy Mission on the NES. I picked it up at a used store for less than five bucks (in fact, it might have been only one or two bucks,) and it STILL wasn't worth the money.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Turok evolution can be fun...if you use the infinitive health cheatcode combined with the unlimited ammo code :p.

But I found another worse game. Extreme ghostbusters for the GBC. At first it looks fun but after 5 missions the backgrounds start to look very familiar. Each level is almost the same and I never found out why I finished a level. I only catched some pixels that always looked the same -.-.
I have 15 of those annoying codes you have to write up when a level ends and the game still isn't finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom