• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The title is self explainatory...
I never buy bad games, but i was a little embaressed when I bought Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland... Yes, you've heard it right, I've bought, I've beaten it and i found out it's great

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Nothing! ^^
I'm not embarassed by any of my games.... and none are really all that bad.
The closest would probably be Pokemon Snap though, but at the time, it was amazing (and technically I got it for Christmas).

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire (NGC): It destroyed what made part 2 and 3 good. I really hate it.

Spiderman (NGC): it was boring and some levels were weird.

Freddy Fish and the mystery of the lost seaweed seeds (PC): do i have to explain :p. the sequals are a lot better.

Nintendogs (NDS): what's fun about having a dog in a boring room. i don't get it.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
None that I can think of. Though I might be a little embarassed about buying a new Pokemon game. Which I've thought about doing.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Last time i bought a pokémon game(Mistery Dungeon darkness and time), the girl at the shop asked me if i was giving it to my lil bro or sis and if i wanted her to wrap it up, i got a bit embarassed

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I've rented a few bad games in my time but I'm pretty good about avoiding absolutely terrible games.

The worst game I have ever played though was Home Improvement on the SNES. Yes that Home Improvement. With Tim Allen.

A

Abyss Master

The worst game I got was a PS2 game called Gift. However, this was a free game thrown in by the shop we bought our PS2 from because the games we bought along with it had no CDs in their cases. In any case, it was ****ty and it was confusing as hell, so we traded it in for a better game.

The worst game I bought, however, was another PS2 game called Duel Masters, based on the card game. It was oooooooold, and the whole gameplay got repetitive and bad.

Hylian Hobbit

Come to think of it, there were a few N64 games that I forgot about. Star Fox 64 for one. I started playing again (after having not playing it for years) it for fun last year and realized just how corny and annoying the comments were in that game. I mean the stuff that Slippy, Peppy, Star Wolf, and all of them. So I would get a little embarassed when someone would walk in.

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
I think the game I'm embarrassed about having once owned is Superman for N64. If any of you remember that game, I'm sure you know my pain.
I also am kind of embarassed to have bought so many Zelda games despite the fact that they're great. I guess it's kind of a weird feeling when you buy something because it has a Zelda label on it. If they make a new game and place the word Zelda in it, I'm buying it. There's no doubt, I'm that much of a Zelda geek. Which makes me super excited for the future of Zelda, but looking back, I've hardly ever got any info on the game before I got it, and most of the time I just know the title.
Other than that, I think I mostly don't get embarrassed about my games.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Come to think of it, there were a few N64 games that I forgot about. Star Fox 64 for one. I started playing again (after having not playing it for years) it for fun last year and realized just how corny and annoying the comments were in that game. I mean the stuff that Slippy, Peppy, Star Wolf, and all of them. So I would get a little embarassed when someone would walk in.

Considering how much butt Star Fox 64 kicks, I think you can forgive it for having cheesy dialogue.

Hylian Hobbit

Considering how much butt Star Fox 64 kicks, I think you can forgive it for having cheesy dialogue.

I don't really care about the cheesy dialogue. I can look past that. It's the weird looks and comments I got from my dad and my older sister that bugged me.

I think it was one called the Shrek game or something stupid like that. I got it because I kinda quick had to get one, and I played it, and bout 4 minutes later I put it down and haven't played it in about 2-3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom