• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

E

Evil

CATZ or something on ds.
and sims2 pets on wii, that game was full of glitches and it was horrible to build a house.. everynight a thief came in to steal my stuff.. BAHH! >: (

Broken Sword two for the PlayStation. It was TERRIBLE. All you do is walk around. It is ********. Do not get it. My friend came over and tried it, trust me, it sucks.

Buying Harry potter and the half-blood prince. I remember playing the original Harry Potter games and loving them, but this just sucks and a waste of my money. I finished it in one sitting.

R

Reyenn

A PS3 game... I can't believe I seriously spent money on it... XBlades. It was terrible. I didn't even beat it because it was too monotonous and repetitive. It was a totally wanna-be version of Devil May Cry with a female character. The dialogue was cheesy and horrid, and I couldn't stand it any longer than a few levels. I brought it back and exchanged it for a new DS game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom