• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Probably Halo 3: ODST. There was literally nothing special about it.

W

Wolf Link Rules

Mine would have to be...hmmm Edd Ed n' Eddy Misadventures for PS2 I played it for a while then I got frustrated because one of them got sick and I had to hide his face from people it sucked.The show is good the game is Crud dont buy it.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That... would be Alone in the dark for the PS2. It was coded and scripted so bad it was barely playable. It was enraging. I have no idea why the game developers released it. D:

The game was barren and not any real fun to play. Everything you did was scripted to the point that you weren't playing but following, at times things would just happen, coming out of nowhere. The premise of the plot and game was interesting. But it was just totally unfinished. I heard that the Xbox version was decent though. And the new remake for the PS3 looks good. But I am not going to buy it until I see it for myself. I really shouldn't have invested the time to finish it... I must have been really, really bored... or just stubborn...

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
The worst is probably Majora's Mask. I never liked the time limit thing. The game probably wouldn't have worked out without it. No other game would make you lose all ammo and money because you ran out of time. I also disliked the fact that the dungeon puzzle reset when you went back in time.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Probably Quest 64. I couldn't make heads or tails of the plot, and the battle system was unusual to say the least. It's definitely the worst game I've ever bought with my own money, though I've received some that are worse. Hehe

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The worst is probably Majora's Mask. I never liked the time limit thing. The game probably wouldn't have worked out without it. No other game would make you lose all ammo and money because you ran out of time. I also disliked the fact that the dungeon puzzle reset when you went back in time.

Oh no you didn't!
How could you say that?

It is a very good game, the best 3-D zelda and the second best one

I haven't bought any games that were bad or embarrassing. But if I had to choose which one was the most annoying/difficult, it would be Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja. I got it about this time last year, and still haven't beaten it. Then it got corrupted when I came close. But I still plan on beating it and getting the sequel to it.

Edit: Never mind, the worst game I bought was Kirby: Squeak Squad. The whole game was about trying to get your slice of strawberry shortcake back. I beat it in maybe less than eight hours...

Last edited:
Cooking Mama. It's an awesome game, but the name made it sound girly. I mean Cooking Mama? Come on! If it was called Cooking Dada a lot more people would have bought it!

CZG

I'm surprised to see people say Zelda.
I'm surprised anybody at school thought it was for kids... They obviously haven't played it (I think).

All the people I know think that Zelda is pretty awesome, with great music and all.
A few people have to admit that they don't like those long story games and that they rather play a race game or a first person shooter, but theydon't frown upon me when I tell them I like Zelda.

There are a few people who know nothing, they think that all games are like pac-man or space invaders or something. Those people would say gaming in general is for kids.

Really, I have never met anybody who would say out loud that Zelda is not worth the fuss.
It's basically the only series of games I like.

That Goumon N64 game was really bad, glad I didn't own it. A friend did. He was not happy.
And V-rally '99, in my opinion it's the worst racing game ever.
And Mario

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now

While I definitely know how much that fact that the only thing that ever survives something as simple as saving your game is about 90% of your inventory, and you can never permanently help any of the awesome NPCs, despite how intricate all the sidequests are, I wouldn't call MM an embarrassing purchase. It is classic Zelda gameplay for the most part, and the world is genuinely engrossing and interesting. (Too bad you never even have the in-game time to see it all.)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
As much as I love the Devil May Cry series; Devil May Cry 2 was the worst game I ever played.
Terrible, terrible.
Ruined Dantes character, terrible gameplay, LETS MAKE THIS GAME SO EASY THAT A BABY COULD BEAT IT BLIND~
Hey, do you like playing the same game TWICE with a different unlikable character? HERE YOU GO.
Although DMC4 had a simular tactic (backtracking some levels with both Nero and Dante), at least Nero and Dante were likable characters and had different enough attack moves to make it fun a second time.
Either way, as far as I'm concerned, DMC2 doesn't exist in the DMC series.
Somehow the series just skips 2 and goes 1, 3 and 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom