• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
I actually bought a CD-i and the Zelda games at a garage sale.

Ughhhhh.

Backyard football (Gamecube): My dad bought me this. It's just a really boring game, not fun at all.

Spongebob revenge of the flying dutchman (Gamecube): Why did I buy this? I was six. Case in point. Anyways, it sucks.

Quest 64. I thought that maybe it would be like Zelda. haha, i was sooo wrong! This game was awful, i had to turn it off. I played it for like 2 painful hours, and then i just couldn't do it anymore.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I bought Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube, never finished it, I hated it so much I just couldn't stand it....I played for like...2 hours and then never played it again.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I played Spider-Man Web of Shadows for Xbox 360 and I liked it quite a bit. It had good graphics and a good fighting system and the plot seemed interesting. I only own a PS2 and an original Xbox so I bought the same PS2 version of Spider-Man Web of Shadows...

It was a COMPLETELY different game, almost. It was side scrolling (not free roaming like the 360 version), the graphics looked like they were taken from Spider-Man 2 for Nintendo DS, and the plot was so condensed.

It was the biggest waste of 20 bucks I ever spent. I played it for 15 minutes and haven't touched it since.

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
Orbs of Doom, You controll "Mythmakers" who have been trapped in a ball by some evil wizard and have to roll through levels to a gate. Who are the Mythmakers? Why did the wizard trap them? What does rolling through the gates have to do with anything? Why can't this game have decent controls? Nobody knows.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The only thing that comes close to this was that I vaugely remember being... like... 12... (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) and my mother renting me a few NES games to try out.

This was back when those wishing troll dolls were popular among girls my age... One of the games rented was a Trolls game. I forget he exact title - "Troll Adventure."

I remmeber I opted not to buy this game because I couldn't get past this one area where there was a rotary-cutting wheel that would mow me down.

I only remember it vaugely, but it was a bizarre game.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
Worst game i ever bought...probably Pokemon Naranja. An illegal suckish copy of a pokemon game with messed up colors and the first gym leader is unbeatable. Simply because when you go up to her and press "a" it goes dink. Nothing else happens. So basically you just walk around until your badly colored pokemon outgrow the level limit or the game completly crashes. Not worth anywhere near the 20 bucks i spent on it. Ah, well. i guess it was kind of fun when walked into a tree and go down a random staircase hidden there. or if you walked on a certain wall how the screen turned jumbled pixels and restarted. I hate the dude who sold me that game. Gah.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I've never been embarassed about a game. I just felt slightly angry when I hear people attack games just because there made by Nintendo. Not buying a game because you think its bad I can forgive you, but for insulting a game you never tried, and have not tried it just because it was Nintendo. I will get furious. I can't even say the word Pokemon, Mario, For DS/Wii, Animal Crossing without being personally attacked. And lots of my schoolmates either cant get anymore deeper into stratagy then hack and slash and first person shooter. While I have nothing against Halo or mabye some good games in those catagories which I dont know about I would rather go to my cousins hose to play them instead of buy the console myself.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Worst game i ever bought...probably Pokemon Naranja. An illegal suckish copy of a pokemon game with messed up colors and the first gym leader is unbeatable. Simply because when you go up to her and press "a" it goes dink. Nothing else happens. So basically you just walk around until your badly colored pokemon outgrow the level limit or the game completly crashes. Not worth anywhere near the 20 bucks i spent on it. Ah, well. i guess it was kind of fun when walked into a tree and go down a random staircase hidden there. or if you walked on a certain wall how the screen turned jumbled pixels and restarted. I hate the dude who sold me that game. Gah.

That's because someone dumped a early beta rom of it into a cart and sold it like it was real.
Rom Hack makers don't have responsability about it

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Eh, probably Mario and Luigi: Partners in Masochisticly Tedious and Difficult Battles. Either that or Virtual Kasparov, which I got free from a friend. AoL is actually pretty good, though. I got Ford Racing 3 from a friend, and that sucked ***.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The most embarrassing? I don't know, perhaps RPG maker for the ps. I don't remember the original name, but somewhere along that line. I never got the hang of it, I was trying to create my own rpg, lol.

Len

Zelda On Paper
worst, waste of money: donkey konga 2... i did not read the "you need the bongos to play this game" oh no!, what a complete waste of money!!! (it was not embarrasing evenso i did never play it...because i needed the bongos to, so it was a...complete dissapointment and waste of time)

Last edited:
F

fallen angel

well...i bought " hey you pikachu " it seemed ok at the time, but now looking back on it, it was pretty lame.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom