• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Effective Villain

Most Effective Villain

• Ganon/dorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• Agahnim

• Majora

• Onox

• Veran

• Vaati

• Zant

• Bellum

• Malladus

• Chancellor Cole

• Twinrova

• Ghirahim

• Other

• Total voters
Majora because he is the craziest thing ever. He took over the skull kids body, cursed/killed many people, and made a moon about crash into a world.

N

ndifeuno

I liked Zant because he was confident in his controll and insane enough to pull everything off. I do think his character was pushed to the side by Ganon though. I would have been perfectly happy if he stayed the main villain and possibly continued on to be a recurring main villain.

Zant.

Majora is just...Crazy. Zant however, planned it all out and created diversions to create chaos and capture Hyrule off-guard. Not to mention he was a sadistic power-mongering fool. He really let Link suffer when he was turned back into a Wolf, cursed Midna, and even drag Link into a fight but he lost ultimately.

Majora for me. Like the craziness totally adds to his inhumane desire for death and suffering. Zant was a close second though.
p.s. number one Vocaloid fan? Then why is Teto in the picture?

Mine was Ganon/dorf. Not only because he is my favorite villain, but because he proved that he would do anything in his power to accomplish his goals (what, I believe, he kind of manages to do).

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
i would of said majora but i changed to bellum because he actually
achieved his goal for a long time while most of the others
have either not achieved their goal or achieved it for a few hours.
bellum done his oal for ages

P

PrincessMee

Girahim! I hesitated between him and Majora, but Majora doesn't have the magnificence of Girahim. I feel like facing a king of evileness when I'm in front of him. You don't know what he has in mind; there is more than just "destruction".

Ghirahim, because he eggs you on. And he's just really creepy, and you want to defeat him 'cause he's so creepy. Plus, the final battle with him is pretty fun.

shaymin1

Derp.
I think Majora was the most effective.

He was he most sinister IMO and was pretty crazy.
I also think Ghirahim was effective. I don't wanna give any spoilers so I will just say it was because he was fabulous.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I voted ganondorf though I'm thinking more on the TP level. just because when the sages were about to execute him, he turnd around and killed one of them! then forceing them to banish him to the realm of twilight. Then it didn't even stop there! He found Zant distraught and wanting more power, He saw his chance and used zant for his own ends. Even so after that when It came down to the final showdown he possesed Princess Zelda forcing link to face down someone who has helped him and midna and all that jazz.. to me, that was just gangster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom