• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Most Difficult Temple (Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask)

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Iron Knuckles are the most fun enemy to fight! You just have to use you're jumping moves and you can easily kill them.

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
Majora's Mask Stone Temple.

Still can't get past that thing without a walkthough

*fails*

And in OoT, the Water Temple! Just the whole different levels thing got to me, I couldn't figure it out for a loooong time. I don't understand why you guys think the Spirit Temple is so hard, though, it was one of my favorites and it really wasn't that much of a challenge for me... maybe I just got lucky? xP

Kybyrian

The Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time Master Quest was exceptionally difficult. The Great Bay Temple pulls up close behind it, but it wasn't quite as challenging. The Water Temple from Ocarina of Time wasn't hard, just annoying. The Fire Temple far bypassed the Water Temple in difficulty, especially in the Master Quest. It wasn't a hard temple in the regular game, but playing through it on Master Quest gave me quite a challenge. The Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask was just all around a pretty difficult temple, but I think that, in the end, I had more of a struggle with the MQ Fire Temple.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Kybyrian - What is it about the MQ's Fire Temple that makes it harder than the original's Fire Temple? Is there a different/more difficult monster placement or are they just generally harder, or is the temple's layout different?

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I'd agree with Stone Tower/Water Temple for MM & OoT respectively. I always run out of magic fighting Twinmold... it's frustrating.

But Gyorg, in MM is one of the hardest bosses I've ever battled. The dungeon itself was ok.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
Bring a bottle of Chateau Romani with you, problem solved ;)

I know, I played through the first two times without any walkthrough for the dungeons (I used them for sidequests, or if I was lost, to know where to go next). I looked a few weeks back, though, and I saw that I could have done a few things a lot easier, haha. This being one of the major ones.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Of the two games combined, I would say that the hardest dungeon is the Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask. Since the Ikana region didn't have it's own specialized transformation mask, it opened up the possibility of using all three other main transformation masks to make puzzles all in one dungeon, and this is what happened in Stone Tower Temple. It was also lengthier that all the other dungeons in the two games, which accounted for it's difficulty. There were many tough enemies in the dungeon as well.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
If I had to pick one, I'd have to say (again, a completely different answer than anyone else here) the most difficult out of both games was Jabu Jabu's Belly in OoT. Don't ask why, because I don't know.

Kybyrian - What is it about the MQ's Fire Temple that makes it harder than the original's Fire Temple? Is there a different/more difficult monster placement or are they just generally harder, or is the temple's layout different?

The layout of all MQ temples are the same (as in the rooms are all the same and doors between them are too, etc.) but the way you progress is completely different. Anything that is not a static object. I would agree that either the Fire Temple in MQ is the hardest, or the Spirit Temple (fire temple is directly harder, but Spirit Temple is much more confusing). The biggest thing about the Fire Temple I think is the room with the boulder's is completely different, and as that links to about 8 other key rooms it completely throws it off from your usual rhythm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom