• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Difficult Part

Two parts: The final Silent Realm and the Spiral Charge training course.

The Skyloft Silent Realm was slightly difficult for its abundance of Watchers. I was also very anxious to complete it, which sorta means that I contributed to the difficulty... Whoopsies... Also, the fact that it took place in the sky also put a bit of a damper on things, because I generally suck at anything involving the sky... lol I'm almost certain that I fell at least fifty times... [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Learning the Spiral Charge was not an easy endeavor. I can honestly say it was the toughest timed 'hit-the-targets' segment I've ever had to complete - EVER. To begin, both my Wii remotes are faulty; this includes the nunchuck attachments. Each turn of the Wii remote would cause my Loftwing to turn in the opposite direction. Sharp turns in mid-flight were especially a pain, as they caused me to miss several easy-to-hit targets. There was also those awkwardly placed ones between the floating rocks: I slammed into them so many times, and that'd cause my Loftwing to dramatically spazz out, which took a few seconds for me to readjust my flight path.

After a hundred tries or so, I was so relieved when I completed it, and to be honest, my flying abilities increased substantially as a result. However, I'm hoping Nintendo doesn't add anything like this in a future Zelda title. It felt like a mandatory mini-game. Heh... How's that for an oxymoron.

K

kickawesome

Honestly, my most difficult area was probably the third Imprisoned battle. For some reason, I just could not do it.

Feral

The Drifter
The hardest thing for me was goddess walls when I draw rupees, hearts or bombs appear instead. I swear I drew perfect rupees and other things appear. -.-

Last edited:
The last silent realm was one of the hardest part of the game. Also I found the second boss hard because I would try to throw a bomb only for my sword to come out instead which would make the boss hit me. Kolkotos was also difficult, he was a great boss with a genius way to fight him but I used my potions up fighting him and was sure I'd need to try a second time. I did beat him first try but only with a few hearts left!

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
The Boss Rush on Hero Mode and those Tadtones!!! Seriously tadtones are 75% of why I don't like the last quest of the game!

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
This sounds slightly stupid but the hardest parts of Skyward Sword for me are the mini-games -_- Specifically Dodoh's mini-game and Fledges Pumpkin Pull -_- Dodoh's mini game is AGONIZING simply because it's based purely on luck to get the heart container. With Fledges Pumpkin Pull I find the motion controls always move the bow slightly to the right of the screen, therefore, messing me up and not getting a high enough score for a heart container -_- I find that I have to use the "cheat" in which you aim right above fledge and shoot whenever he starts to throw a pumpkin.

Like other people have mentioned though, I don't really have much trouble with the Silent Realms, in fact, they're one of my favourite parts of the game! :) I found Sky Keep not really hard, but still pretty hard considering it it the most challenging dungeon in the game. One other thing I should mention are the Ghirahim fights -_- I still find them ridiculously annoying after three playthroughs of the game. I find it quite silly that I have more trouble with the first Ghirahim fight than I do with the last two. In my opinion, though, Skyward Sword isn't the most "difficult" game but more of the type of game where if your practice enough at something you'll get better quickly. Thats the case with me.

Feral

The Drifter
Oh and I forgot the harp playing mini game at the Lumpy Pumpkin. I actually had to look up how to hold the Wii-mote properly for that. Who would have figured out you gotta flip it over?

S

Snakedoctor

The hardest part for me was at the Lanayru Sand Sea when you had to do the mine cart part I only beat it on luck. I could not for the life of me get the timing of the jumps right.

I completed SS in the first run and didn't find anything *too* difficult. I was a little disappointed with how easy it seemed. The parts that gave me the most trouble were playing the harp to get into Silent Realms (though oddly I had no trouble with the Lumpy Pumpkin), Dodoh's high jump took me three times to get, and the Boss Rush at the very end when you are excited to finish it so you start getting risky. Overall, the dungeons and bosses gave me no trouble, it was the side things that seemed to slow me down.

I never really found the Silent Realms all that difficult. The most times I died in one was only two (stupid Skyloft). When it came to using your brain, the final dungeon was the hardest, but when using your reflexes and arm, the final boss fight was easily more difficult than the rest.

The parts I had the most troubles with were crossing the quicksand in Lanayru desert (especially when you needed to get no one of those snail enemy's shells to get across) and the final boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom