• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most difficult final Zelda boss?

MW7

I think I had the most trouble against Vaati in Minish Cap and the final bosses of 2d games in general.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Out of the 3 I've played, I'm gonna say WW Ganon. Probably because it took me until then to grasp the concept of parrying, seeing as how my brother started that slot.

I'd agree with Vaati from Minish Cap except Veran from OoA took me like 30 minutes to not only figure out what to do for each of the 3 phases but also to survive all of them. I'd also say that Ganon without any of the Divine Beasts in BotW is really challenging but super fun.

Reactions: MW7

MW7

I'd agree with Vaati from Minish Cap except Veran from OoA took me like 30 minutes to not only figure out what to do for each of the 3 phases but also to survive all of them. I'd also say that Ganon without any of the Divine Beasts in BotW is really challenging but super fun.
Oh yeah I blocked the Oracle bosses out of my mind. I remember finishing a merged game, and the final bosses took me a bunch of tries and I narrowly survived even once I finally did it.

TL The Legend

Likes OoT way more than he should.
Haven't fought too many final Zelda bosses but as of rn, I'd have to say ALttP Ganon. The first few phases (where he teleports around the room and shoots fire) can deplete your health really fast if you're not careful, and hitting him is tough. Once he turns the lights out, it gets even harder because you have to line up your shot with the Fire Rod, light both torches quickly, run over and hit him, then line up your arrow shot. Then you have to repeat that like 4 times. I fell off the stage so many times and had to restart the battle a lot.

Kirino

Tatakae
I had the most trouble with Demise in Skyward Sword. He can be laughably easy if you know how to deal with him, but it took me a few tries due to unfamiliarity with his attack patterns and not knowing how to defend against them, as well as his high damage output.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Onox from Oracle of Seasons
Demise from Skyward Sword

I think those are 1 and 2. Malladus from Spirit Tracks is more annoyingly difficult, due to the precision of the spin attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom