• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

I've beat OoS ALOT I'm now working on my 12th playthrough (a three heart challenge) and it remains fun every single time I play it. The second in WW I've played that one about 5 times. Alot of the time I can't make myself play through a Zelda game more than once, but there are like 5 that I can, OoS WW OoT and TMC. I don't know why, but I can pull myself together and play through those 5.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I think I've beaten OoT the most, but I have to admit that I don't really keep count of how many times I finished a game. I've beaten a lot of OoT versions though, from the original N64 to both OoT versions on the GC and the version of the VC. I think TP is the runner up with at least 3 play-throughs.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Majora's Mask. It's really not up for a debate. As far as Zelda games go I play it and play it some more, and then once in a while I'll pop in OoT, but then that gives me an urge to play Majora's Mask again. What surprises me, is that I'm still finding new things in the game I've never seen before.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
It's almost certainly A Link to the Past. I've played it all the way through perhaps twenty times. There's a small chance it's Ocarina of Time; I have played OoT quite a number of times. I confess that I haven't really been counting, but it certainly feels like Alttp is the correct answer.

When I was in high school, I spent a lot of my spare time chasing that deathless Alttp run. This is where a lot of my playthroughs originate, and why I think the number is likely higher than my second most played Zelda. (Needless to say, upon getting said perfection, I discovered that saving the game counted against you, and I decided to try again! lol)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
The Legend of Zelda - counting each quest as its own play through, I've beaten it 10+ times. If completing a game means "first and second quest together on the same file", then only about three times.

Besides that, I've only owned the games for a short amount of time. Twilight Princess is the one I've played through most often though I've actually only beaten it about three times. I think I've beaten Ocarina of Time the same amount. I mostly own/play Zelda games, so I'll cycle through a replay of a game every six months or so. :)

masterSword2

Smile!
the game that ive beaten the most is ww. first of all it was my first zelda game. secondly because its an awesome game and finally because its one of the easier zelda games

Ocarina of Time. When you have a game that great since 1998 you're bound to beat it a bunch. I'm probably somewhere around 50 times at this point. It's become more of a reflex to beat it now.

E

Evil

Twilight princess, 7 times :] still like that game.. It was lost.. found it yesterday and im now busy with my 9th round:yes:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably OoT, though LoZ and AoL both are likely pretty close 2nds. I played through them a lot when I had my NES, AoL moreso than LoZ. I didn't keep count but I'm pretty sure both are well over 10 times each, while OoT is close to 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom