• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

P

PHforever

PH. I've beaten it at least twenty times. It's really easy, and I've mastered it. Why do you think my username is PHforever?

C

Carben

I have beaten the classical game, The Legend of Zelda Link to the Past about 20 times. A majority of them being on the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the rest on the Gameboy Advance remake. It was just so addicting to try and see how many items or rupees one could collect before the next dungeon or so. :)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Link to the Past, by far. I've beaten it maybe 20 times now and it's the only game I can beat 100% completely blindly in ~3-4 hours (the world record is around 1:50 IIRC, maybe one day I'll be aiming for it :))

A Link to the Past, I think around 5 times. Careless how much I like a game, I just can't enjoy playing it like 10 or 20 times.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hmmm... I think PH is my most beaten game. About 5 times I think, & TP is a close second with 2. Once I beat them, I don't revist them for a fair while unless something sparks off in my head, telling me to go replay it again.

For me, it would be Twilight Princess. I have beaten it 30 times fully and completely.

I'm really sorry but I have to call BS. I guess it's possible, but....30??? No way.

Ironically, TP is also my most beaten Zelda game. It's my favorite. As of this moment on my 16th run! In the midst of these runs I've done:

100% twice

3 heart run once

wooden sword only once ( Via a glitch)

no warping once.

Master

Upcoming
Twilight Princess

1.Normal Play through

2.Three Heart Challenge

3.Speed Run (13:00)

4.For the Hell of it..........

5.Test out some glitches