• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive/Cutest Pokemon

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
What is your personal choice of cutest or just the most appealing aesthetic Pokémon?

Last edited:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Torchic, it's adorable! Eh... Er-Hem! I can't pick really. But I can assure you, no GV pokemon are cute to me!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
That one really small squirrel in Diamond and Pearl.

If I remember correctly it's an electric type with blue stripes and has yellow cheek things kinda Pikachu's red ones.

I'm not one for having a cute pokemon, but I think Dwebble is kinda cute, on Pokedex 3D anyway.

That one really small squirrel in Diamond and Pearl.

If I remember correctly it's an electric type with blue stripes and has yellow cheek things kinda Pikachu's red ones.
I beleive that's Pachirisu your talking about ;)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like the little ones, they're so cute and most of them have awesome cries. Pichu, Chimchar, Natu, Shinx, Piplup, Smoochum, Elekid, and Aron top my list.

Now, as to evolved pokemon that I think are cute, well...NidoQueen looks cute and tops my list. Others: Jynx, Pikachu, and finally Meganium.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
tumblr_l1cw5uA4SY1qbth8mo1_400_thumb.png

Pikachu by far.

Dang you had to pick a hard question! Hahah! Ummmm....I'll say JigglyPuff...Mew...Pikachu..and Celebi!! There's not once I've watched a pokemon episode or movie and those pokemon haven't made me say Awww. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom