• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Characters

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
This has sort of been done haphazardly before but not in exactly this manner. Which characters in the Legend of Zelda series do you find to be the most attractive? Their physical appearance, or personalities, both, or whatever floats your boat. Just a bit of harmless fun. In the past... these kind of threads were kind of leaning to just what one gender preference has to say, not here. Whether you're a boy, girl, straight, or gay, or even a Klingon, whatever it is YOU LIKE is what's in play. Any characters in the whole series. Minor ones, major ones, any of them. The ones you like... what do you like about them? I'm sure we all have a few we like to chose from instead of just one, so lets do....a top five.
BEGIN!

For mine, I obviously look towards the female characters.
  1. Ilia - She has this somewhat feisty personality that is quite intriging, as well she is rather cute as well.
  2. Malon - And I suppose her Termina counterparts can be included under the same here. That tomboy attitude is always interesting. I have sort of a soft spot for red hair too, can't be helped.
  3. Marin - In the official art, she looked pretty good. Had that island girl look. Rather pretty. Being a good singer as she is, is quite a plus.
  4. Hena - Yes, hold off the double-takes. A minor character! Well hey, she's cute!
  5. TP Great Fairy - Hey, let me have this one! I was 17 at the time. :embarrassed:

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Link is cute in Twilight Princess :3 Especially when he takes his shirt off to learn how to do that sumo-wrestle thing XD -points at siggy banner-

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I liked Zelda, Link, and Hena in Twilght Princess.

Link was the best when he was sumo wrestling. :3 I liked TP's desighn the best, so my character choices were to be expected from there. :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
All right...

1. Malon from OoT ( adult version, of course). She's pretty hot :). I have a thing for red-heads, too. I also like how she's so caring. And she can sing. That's a plus for me.
2. Zelda from TP. She was really pretty. I also have a thing for brunettes. Not only that, she's wise and intelligent.
3. Nabooru from OoT. Not only is she pretty, she also seemed pretty strong-willed to me, and I kinda like that in a women.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Thinking about this, there have always been three rather lovely ladies that I've fancied (>=D ) from the Zelda games. First of all there's Marin from Link's Awakening... To put it bluntly, her character is rather flat like a cartboard cutout... but there's something about her appearance that really catches my eye. I have no idea what it is, but perhaps her cheery personality also contributes to this. Too bad the Gameboy didn't really bring the best out from her.

Second of all we have Maron. If there was a video game character I could marry, then it'd be Malon. I don't know, her farmer girl background together with a fun and outgoing nature seem to draw me in rather well. o_o Then there's also the fact that she looks... hot, for an N64 character. Hey, you gotta appreciate my honesty here! From all the girls in OoT Malon really stood out well... Of course there's not much else to choose from. You can't really say Saria unless you want the FBI knocking on your door. Ruto wouldn't really work out... Uh, a fish... Yeah, nevermind. Zelda's always kidnapped so your time with her would be really limited. And that leaves us with Malon! :)

Finally there's Ilia from TP. She's a looker! And she has a cute personality too... though it's rather shallow. Can't really blame her for that though, her character was never fully developed -_-; But yeah, she's cool... and nice... and a potential wife if video game characters were real! D< ;D

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If she were human, then Ruto would be a good match... she's a girl who like to step up and take charge. She is just herself and doesn'g care what you think of her.

Princess Midna (not the Imp Version)... you've gotta admit it. She's hot and she knows it.
Midna said:
What, am I so beautifal you have no words left?
She may be self-centered at times, but she seems to really care deep dpwn... unless she hates you.

The Gerudo Gals from OoT and MM. They like to fight and don't mind killing you or robbing you. They are hot and cold-blooded at the same time (personality? most of them, not the greatest)

Zelda: She's pretty, and knows the world better than most. She's wise and kind. And, unlike what was mentioned earlir, most Zeldas are only kidnapped once and they're done.

Least Attractive:
Twinrova... can you think of anyone LESS attractive in these games!?

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would pick Link, Zelda, Midna, Illla, Malon(Adult), Anju (I don't care is she's old. She looks pretty.), Telma (same thing from Anju), Agitha (cute when she giggles at Link), and Queen Rutela. Those attract me by their physical figures and their characteristics. There's my list

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hmm... Since I have to have an actual top five list, here goes:

1: Saria. <3<3<3<3<3 ...What? She looks like she's around my age to me.
2: Midna (Imp Form) ...Freakin' blue girl. And she has a Fang. Not Fangs, Fang. Also, that strange (but attractive) flirty personality. What's not to like about her? (<3<3)
3: Zelda (OoT (Young)) ...Meh. She's cute. (<3)
4: Tetra. ...She's Awesome, has a Tomboyish personality, and she's Attractive. (<3<3)
5: Din (OoS) ...Seriously, she's hot.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Link from TP... Gaaahhhhh..... *Starts drooling*

*laughs* I do love TP Link as well...

...but OoT Link is definitely the best. <3

I almost want to say that the guys are luckier for having much more variety of female characters, but then when I thought about it I changed my mind, since Link is so wonderful that no other male characters are necessary. He is more than enough <3

I’ve resisted posting in this thread long enough, but I’ve already destroyed most of my saneness so I don’t even care anymore. And, most of you already hopefully know which character I am going to even say, but for those of you who don’t know me well enough, I suppose I’ll say it… near the end of the post.

Okay, so you all most-likely know or at least heard of the quote “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. I’ll say that that is partially true for this scenario. But I must also say that it seems to also be that the person will look more attractive to you physically the more you like/love them. So, I’ll admit that first seeing him, I wasn’t as wowed by him as I am now by his attractiveness for that precise reason.

So, yes… not only do I just love Ganon/dorf, but I also will say that he is attractive to me. I don’t know… for Beast Ganon, it’s not as strongly emphasized, but I can still say the same. I love everything about him—even if they’re often misinterpreted. Like, seriously… his skin really isn’t green. It is actually just his red hair complimenting his neutral-ish skin tone. Well, he is kind of olive in Ocarina of Time, but… that’s not the point.

I actually don’t want to go into further detail to support my opinions, because—firstly, I have a right to my thoughts and they shall be respected, and two, I don’t want to start drifting off to where I harm more of my mind.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I'd have to say Toon Link. Even though some people don't like him, he's kinda cute. Or Talo from TP. Don't tell them I said that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom