• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Character in The Legend of Zelda

Who is the most attractive character in The Legend of Zelda?

• Zelda (One of her incarnations)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiek

• Tetra

• Adult Malon

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Adult Ruto

• Link (One of his incarnations)

• Vaati (One of his forms)

• Ganondorf (One of his incarnations)

• Renado

• Tingle (Regrettably)

• Nabooru

• Midna (True Form)

• Hena (The Girl from the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linebeck

• Impa (One of her incarnations)

• Ilia

• Demise

• Great Fairy (One of the types of Great Faries)

• Ghirahim or Fi (Sorry that this is a little weird)

• Other

• Total voters
For a female, it's a close call between True Form Midna and Zelda from Skyward Sword. SS Zelda was absolutely adorable. For a male, I'm inclined to say Link, though to be honest, I kind of have a crush on Pipit from SS. :P

Big Octo

=^)
Ganondorf. Allow me to explain why he's attractive in all three games:

Ocarina of Time
It's quite evident in OoT that Ganondorf has very chiseled abs and biceps. His face is absolutely stunning, with a swooning nose and a smile that says, "I'm a winner!" Furthermore, he has a great hair-do that challenges the notion that mullets are out of style.

Can you deny this sexiness?
Ganondorf_OoT3D.png

Wind Waker
I honestly couldn't care less that Gani let himself go, it leaves more room for his stellar personality (more on that later). And hey, he also grew a beard! He looks amazing with such facial hair, as his red hair perfectly contrasts his delicious green skin. Also, he's donned a very attractive robe. If you're lucky, you might catch him up-skirt. :brow:

Ah yeh, this is what we want:
TWW_Ganon.png

Twilight Princess
Hold the phone, nice abs and a super sexy beard? I'm sold.

Need I say more?
DarkLordGanondorf.png

Okay, there's more to it than just looks. He's got an an impressive personality, a burning passion that's so evil, yet so sexy. It may seem hard to appreciate at first, but when you do, there's no going back.

Last edited:
Adult Malon! (Or Cremia.) :P
I think she would look really cool in TP or SS style...

Also, I think that people would vote for Tetra if she hadn't appeared in the WW style but rather in the TP (or even SS) style... Think she would've look quite awesome and pretty in that form.

If you're lucky, you might catch him up-skirt.
cough

Yea, so I'll break it down by game, I guess. For the included pictures, all art is (c) its owners.

The Legend of Zelda / A Link to the Past
Ganon. I seriously don't know what else to say here. First in-game experience with Ganon was when I played A Link to the Past. Well, after playing that, my life was never the same.
6e499f8a1d8e252bbed27ba0c96c053c.jpg
Ocarina of Time
Ganondorf. Haha, lovely little pattern going on here, right? Something about his character I find overall very likable. And I love his nose. xD And his eyes... and his hair... and nerm.
33oktvc.jpg

yum
Four Swords / The Minish Cap
I think I'll say Vaati here. Gotta love any bat... thing with tentacles and giant eyeballs, you know. xP Oh, and his humanoid and Minish forms are pretty adorable.
vaati_by_sl8rr.png
The Wind Waker
...Ganondorf. Oh, gawsh... he's a total ninja. I mean, what is there not to like? Plus he has an amazing evil laugh. And toon-shading really brings out his eyes. x)
2s000lv.jpg
Twilight Princess
Definitely Midna. I loved her developing personality throughout the game, plus she's really pretty.
midna___legend_of_zelda_by_nayuki_chan-d388vss.jpg
Phantom Hourglass
Probably Linebeck. He's absolutely hilarious. I think his self-centered...ness really made him an enjoyable character.
Linebeck_by_SuseMI13.png
Skyward Sword
I have to say Owlan. He has a distinguished face and I like his hair. --Oh and he likes plants. Plant-lovers are awesome.
2mmh1zd.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I picked Zelda (TP) and Other - Saria.

I think we can all say that Zelda TP is at least attractive, but I would go so far as to say she's, I dunno, the one every guy in Hyrule would aspire to be with. I mean, I know I would love to be with her. :3

Saria attracts me. A lot. Don't care how young she may look, since we know she isn't actually a child.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I think we have a winner!
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Zelda!!!!!
Well, I don't know how to insert a spoiler tag or anything, so if anyone could help me with that, I would be much ablidged, but for now we have this:
Princess_Zelda.png
ZeldaBrawl1.png
Princess_Zelda_ALttPFS.png
Adult_princess_zelda%2C_%28OoT%29.png
Zelda_WW.png
Zelda_WhiteDress.png
Zelda_Artwork_TP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom