• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Character in The Legend of Zelda

Who is the most attractive character in The Legend of Zelda?

• Zelda (One of her incarnations)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiek

• Tetra

• Adult Malon

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Adult Ruto

• Link (One of his incarnations)

• Vaati (One of his forms)

• Ganondorf (One of his incarnations)

• Renado

• Tingle (Regrettably)

• Nabooru

• Midna (True Form)

• Hena (The Girl from the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linebeck

• Impa (One of her incarnations)

• Ilia

• Demise

• Great Fairy (One of the types of Great Faries)

• Ghirahim or Fi (Sorry that this is a little weird)

• Other

• Total voters

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Ok, I've gotten a lot of crap for my previous two versions of "Who is the Hottest Character in The Legend of Zelda," so I am redoing this for a final time. If I could change the poll options (or add a new poll), I would, but I can't so there. Please decide who you think is the most attractive character(s) (physically or personality wise) in the Legend of Zelda. I appologize for any missing characters, but I am only aloud to put the options for up to 20 choices. So, that being said, I am going to put up the choices for the most popular characters in The Legend of Zelda (sadly, this means that my first choice will also be left out). There is an "other" option that is going to be in the poll. Thanks for participating, and I hope I don't disapoint you too bad with the choices. P.S. I am trying not to be sexist here, so I will include more guy options for this poll.

Midna for sure, she is very beautiful and hot. She has cool red eyes, interesting colored skin, big body parts ( I don't want to disobey the rules here. Sorry if this sounds weird sense I wasn't being too specific.)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would have to say Zelda from TP. She looks very beautiful with her new style Nintendo gave her. It attracts her very well.

I would still say TP Zelda. Game characters arn't really attractive but TP Zelda is very elegant.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
After 14 voters, we are tied between Midna and Zelda, who will pull ahead? Who will be crowned the most attractive character in The Legend of Zelda? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1) Link as Zelda in TP.... Definitely hot stuff.
2) Minda. Come on. You know you gasped when you saw her princess form...
3) Shiek. She's hot. Period. And she kicks butt....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom