• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated Game of 2019

Now that we're in 2019, what's your most anticipated game for this year?

Of the games we have confirmed so far, it's Pokémon Gen 8. I want to see what a Pokémon game built from the ground up for a home console will look like. This is the most important shift for the franchise since 3D models were introduced to the mainline games in X and Y.

So what's your most anticipated game of 2019?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Resident Evil 2 REmake! If it weren't so close to release, it'd be Gears of War 5, and although it's not confirmed yet, if Halo: Infinite ends up being a 2019 game, then definitely that one.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The only games confirmed for 2019 that I'm interested in are Resident Evil 2 and Wargroove. RE2 looks incredible and I preordered it so i don't have to wait one minute longer than necessary. Wargroove looks like a hell of a lot of fun and I'm hoping it brings back the joy and excitement I had playing Advance Wars back in the day.

Mortal Kombat 11, I haven't been keeping up with game news lately, so that's about it for now.

Quin

Disaster Master
Some of the nintendo games i have a mild interesst in, but without footage i dont really know.

so far the only thing really want is DLC, the smash and MH DLC.
Not a good start but hopefully it picks up

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Outer Worlds

Hm.. what's this strange feeling. Is it... hype? No, that's too strong a word. Anticipation maybe? No, still to strong. "Interest?" Yes... vague but without a hint of irony, no less. I might- I might actually be looking forward to it. o_O

Of course, with cautious optimism firmly in place, when it turns out to be garbage it won't come as any surprise. But at least it looks new and original... I'm sure they'll find some way to cock it up. :dry:

They always do... :fpalm:

So what's your most anticipated game of 2019?

lWrSYRA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom