• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most ANNOYING Zelda Mini-bosses.

Ok, there are a lot out there, and I must say the Wizzrobe (forgive me if i spelled that wrong) from Majora's Mask is SOOOO ANNOYING. He takes the cake in my opinion for sure. And you know what, its not even that he's hard to beat or anything. its the fact that you have to fight him what-4, 5 times? I mean come on nintendo, enough is enough!! What do you think the most annoying (and by annoying i mean obnoxious, not hard really) Mini boss?

PS the Gekko on the snapper is also pretty annoying

thoughts? opinions?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Dark Link, most certainly. I found him to be very difficult for me as I did not have to Biggoron's Sword... the only way I could beat him was by getting all of my bottles filled with magic potion for Din's Fire.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
THAT DUMB BUNNY OCTOROK FROM JABU-JABU'S BELLY. >:c
I haaate that fight so much, I seriously dread it. It's the only mini-boss I ALWAYS have trouble with, no matter how hard I try.
-headdesk-

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I think the wizzrobe from wind waker as he summons another wizzrobes that summon darknuts that distract you while the wizzrobes keep summonning other things....
I hate it!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Mine is the Wart from MM.

Use Hookshot and one bubble repaet until there's no more/ you hit the eye so the rest of the bubbles fall off and it does that charge attack.

i found the dark hammer in TP pretty annoying. ugh. i just could NOT dodge that guy and he did a lot of damage.

i can't believe so many people are saying dark link, that was my favorite boss fight in OoT (except for maybe ganon)

i also found the minibosses in MM annoying, but only because they reappear SO MANY TIMES. could'nt they come up with more bosses?

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
For me, they're:

1.) Darkhammer from Twilight Princess's Snowpeak Ruins
2.) Wart from Majora's Mask's Great Bay Temple
3.) Big Octo from Ocarina of Time's Jabu-Jabu's Belly
4.) Rocktite from Spirit Tracks

Darkhammer wasn't hard; he was just annoying. The main thing about it is the fighting space you're given. It's unbelievably small. >_<

Wart was such a difficult enemy, especially at that point in the game and for a mini-boss. It took forever to kill him since he just had so many eyes! And when you finally get rid of all of his eyes? He starts ramming into you like a crazy maniac. Argh.

Big Octo was just annoying. Like Darkhammer, the problem for me here was the fighting space.

The Rocktite from Spirit Tracks was annoying because you had to fight him four times total (although, if I remember correctly, the fourth time was optional). The first three times were fine; it was the last one that annoyed me to death. He's fast, strong, and takes a ton of hits. And you can't escape the tunnel until you defeat him!

I hated the Big Octorock from Jabu- Jabu's Belly in Ocarina of Time. (I know I misspelled that horribly!)
I dreadfully hated going around in a circle just to throw my boomerang at it so I can attack it's backside. -.-
It was soooo lame!

Ok, there are a lot out there, and I must say the Wizzrobe (forgive me if i spelled that wrong) from Majora's Mask is SOOOO ANNOYING. He takes the cake in my opinion for sure. And you know what, its not even that he's hard to beat or anything. its the fact that you have to fight him what-4, 5 times? I mean come on nintendo, enough is enough!! What do you think the most annoying (and by annoying i mean obnoxious, not hard really) Mini boss?

PS the Gekko on the snapper is also pretty annoying

thoughts? opinions?
There are 3 Rocktite fights in Spirit tracks. 2 are mandatory, the 3rd is optional but vital to 100% completion. The 3rd is the most obnoxious mini boss ever. The reason is that it’s timed unlike the other 2 fights where you can’t get out until the boss dies. If you take too long in this fight, (I can’t remember if you can slow down) you will exit and the boss recovers ALL his health! Sometimes you might even need to WAIT for him, in a TIMED battle!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There are 3 Rocktite fights in Spirit tracks. 2 are mandatory, the 3rd is optional but vital to 100% completion. The 3rd is the most obnoxious mini boss ever. The reason is that it’s timed unlike the other 2 fights where you can’t get out until the boss dies. If you take too long in this fight, (I can’t remember if you can slow down) you will exit and the boss recovers ALL his health! Sometimes you might even need to WAIT for him, in a TIMED battle!
This thread is 11 years old. The TS isn't active anymore for a long time. The best thing to do with threads like these isn't to reply but better start a new one ;)

Buuuut this thread is actually still relevant so I'll say Toad from TP. I hate that boss fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom