• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I wouldn't call the Wall Master annoying...just scary. Now annoying would hmmm...well...maybe this doesn't count but I thought the army of redeads in the Zelda's Birthday rom were pretty damn annoying.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Easily, without a doubt, Keese are some of the most annoying enemies the Zelda series has ever included in their games. Like Likes are also pretty bad, but their fairly easy to avoid. I also thought Skyward Sword's variation of the Bokoblin was rather annoying and bothersome. Especially when they all charged at Link during the Horde Battle. -_-

I remember being very frustrated with the damn spiders on Skyview Temple, in SS. That was before I realized I had to turn them upside down.

I don't like the shadow beings in TP. It's okay if you're playing as a wolf, but it can be a pain in the *** to defeat them as Link. I almost gave up on TP because of this. Thank god I did not but damn is this part of the game flawed.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Seahats in Wind Waker. GOD, It drives me nuts when I'm trying to pull up a chest and they won't stop smacking the boat. >_>

....Okay, that could count for ANY sea-enemy in Wind Waker, but STILL. ANNOYING AS HECK.

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Ugh, I couldn't stand the Dead Hand...it's the most annoying because it grabs you with its hands and it takes FOREVER to get out of its grasp... >.<

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyward Sword's rendition of the Bokoblin easily tops my list. It dashes at you to assume a defensive position and it just makes things go entirely too slow! How could you get anymore annoying than this?! By the end of the game they're a LOT more manageable than beginning-to-mid game, but they're still annoying!

Another honorable mention and actually the thing I thought was the most annoying is Takkuri Bird. This thing is hard to kill (initially), it steals any of your useable items (including the Ocarina of Time, if memory serves), it's hideous and it just keeps coming back! Finally if you want to get your items back, you have to pay an overpriced amount for any one of them, or else play the Song of Time in a last ditch attempt! Talk about disatrous!

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I agree with Ventus on the Bokoblin because I hated how, when you are in Lanayru Desert they had electric swords and that if you hit them one wrong way, you get hurt because you hit the electric sword, I suck at the Wii Motion Plus, so I died just fighting 3 Bokoblins, what the heck!
Another is Takkuri for so many reasons, but I bet I don't have to explain that to you guys.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Well for the longest time it was anti fairies as I didn't know there weakness....I would just run around the room avoiding them at all costs....and usually taking about 4 hearts worth of damage in the process.
Extra1-AntiFairies2.png

Those damn imposters

The most annoying are cuckoos, My scariest would be the wallmasters(Whatever those things are called)
Lizalphos. Sorry for the murder on the spelling. Anyway, they can easily block your strikes... an then they run away and LAUGH at you. :mad:

Actually, I've changed my mind. Cuccos are the most annoying because you can't kill them but they can kill you!

In Soviet Russia...

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom