• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My least favorite is definitely the Sentrobe from Skyward Sword. The first time I came across one, I thought it couldn't be defeated. I stood there for twenty minutes, avoiding its rockets and slashing up the small detonators it sends toward you before I finally gave up. I crossed the gap in the room with the first Sentrobe in the Lanayru Mining Facility while that annoying prick was shooting at me. It was really tricky and frustrating. One of the missiles even caught me in mid-jump once when I was jumping to the platform you need to blow with the Gust Bellows. I got knocked off and had to start at the beginning of the room. The next time I ran into one, I called Fi to help me deal with it. Thanks to her advice, I learned that they actually could be defeated, and I dealt with it quickly. They've never been a hassle for me again since, but that first encounter left a deep impression in me... They are now my least favorite enemy in the entire series.

Keese are my MOST hated enemy. One time I had half a heart and was playing Hero Mode, I was just about to finish a dungeon when suddenly a keese just decided to hit me and kill me adding death for me (Trying to a no death run to see if it's possible). They were really annoying in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time with their fire and ice "power ups" always killing me. So yeah, I just plain out hate those guys.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
From MM for me its skullfish and techtiks :nerd: for SS its the ocktoroks and for LOZ those things in the overworld in the water that spit magic at you.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My most hated Zelda enemy are the Keese those little punks always pushing me into pits in 2-d Zelda games and even in twilight princess sheesh I try to drink water and it slips down the side of my faaaaace. :S

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The most annoying enemy, for me, would have the Skyward Sword rendition of the Bokoblin. Words usually can't describe my feelings, but I feel the need to go and list several different words meaning "annoying": agitating, vexing, bothering, chafing, peeving, perturbing, irking, nagging, pestering. Thank you, Thesaurus.com I mean, I've fought enemies that block a lot. I've fought enemies that rarely attack. I've fought enemies that just CAN'T attack due to my own onslaught. I've fought enemies that are a "perfect" blend of those traits. But never before have I had the experience of an SS Bokoblin. It blocks day in and day out. It stalls the living hell out of a battle, just because. Heck, it isn't even much of an enemy, just an annoyance!

Mido

Version 1
I used to think the like-likes were the worst, until ALTTP introduced me to the ice ghouls of the ice temple! These guys literally took four hearts from you on contact; even getting the blue mail wasn't enough! Frustration at it's finest.

The sharks (probably had a different name) in WW were annoying as hell for me. Most of the time i could just sail forward and they'd miss the boat every time they charged at it, but i didn't want the battle music to constantly keep fading in and out so decided to take them out when i saw them but even with targeting you can miss from time to time which makes them annoying for me, and especially when you come across three or four at one time.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The sharks (probably had a different name) in WW were annoying as hell for me. Most of the time i could just sail forward and they'd miss the boat every time they charged at it, but i didn't want the battle music to constantly keep fading in and out so decided to take them out then i saw them but even with targeting you can miss from time to time which makes them annoying for me, and especially when you come across three or four at one time.

Gyorgs.

There's one enemy, that surely must take the prize here.

The horrible Moa from Adventure of Link. >,<#
Moa.png

They come in groups, they are also invisible and they just keep coming and coming, they must have killed me countless of times, you get forced to meet them and you will just be trying to escape from them, but it's almost impossible, they fly all over the stage and attacks you from random direction, completely invisible.

Ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom