• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Temples/dungeons Throughout the Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prosper58

I know we've all trudged through some very annoying temples and dungeons while playing Zelda. Which dungeon do you find the most annoying, and which game is it in? Personally, of the Zelda games I've played, I'd choose the water temple in Ocarina of time. The first time I played the game, I was stuck for several hours because I was missing a small key. It wasn't until I restarted the game years later that I was able to beat it. :shake:

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm thinking the temple in the water from AoL, but then again I hate all the temples on AoL. So if you won't count that, Ooccoo City. I absolutely hated everything about that temple, save the boss. Gettting to the temple was tedious and annoying, solving the temple was tedious and annoying, even remembering the temple is tedious and annoying. I could go into detail but that would be... tedious and annoying.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Level 9 in the original LoZ. So many Likelikes and Wizrobes...
And the fact that I got to Ganon before I found the Silver Arrow was SO immensely frustrating.

Great Bay Temple was pretty annoying, too.

And this one temple in ALttP that I'm currently struggling with. It's in the Dark World version of the Lost Woods. I have no idea what I'm doing, haha.

Perhaps I'm really strange for saying this, but overall, I really liked the water temple in OoT. It was fun, even though that one key at the base of the tower is so easily missable, And getting to the boss was pretty tricky, too.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
O.... O...... A...... Jabu...... Jabu's....... Freaking....... Belly........

That thing actually fried my brain. It took me hours and hours to get it and afterwords, I was hallucinating, having trouble walking, and my brain hurt. Yeah, it was pretty frustrating.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It's a toss up between the Great Palace in AoL and the Skull dungeon in LoZ. OoT's Water Temple is right up there with them.

the water temple in ocarina of time wasn't TOO bad. though, the water temple in twilight princess and the staircases was definitely annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom