• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Sound in a Zelda Game

So from the video posted of navi saying hey for ten minutes I was linked to this

[video=youtube;g-TwFpwUg9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-TwFpwUg9M&feature[/video]
I am through a hour and about to go mad!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I cant see what people have against Navi.

Me neither. She's not that annoying.

For me, the three most annoying sounds would be Tingle's "Kooloo-Limpah!!", the TP's postman's running "Uh-u-uh-u-uh-u...", and Beedle's "Thank youuu!!!". Nothing else really bothers me. Reading some of the other posts, I can't see why people would complain about those things. For example...

Wolf Sage said:
Old Man Ho Ho from the same game had his signature "HOAAAHH HUH!" sound that was just...ugh.

Really? I thought it was pretty funny... :P

My personal hated sound is the one where you either go to Beetle or Tingle and spend 1000s of rupes on deciphering maps or buying overpriced merchandise and hearing a high pitch "CHIIIIIIIINNNG" when your rupees plummet out of your wallet!

Night Owl

~Momentai
Besides the low health beep (which has kept me from dying before) I'd have to say that weird gurgle sound the lizafos make in SS. After watching a clip with them in it I find it really annoying.

My personal hated sound is the one where you either go to Beetle or Tingle and spend 1000s of rupes on deciphering maps or buying overpriced merchandise and hearing a high pitch "CHIIIIIIIINNNG" when your rupees plummet out of your wallet!

I love that sound. I go out of my way to hear it somtimes.

I really get annoyed with the low health beep a whole lot! Navi got annoying at times too, also Zelda's scream from OoT whenever you got hurt. She'd have to pause only to make it worse!

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The beeping on low health. I hear it while I lay in bed, trying to go to sleep.

I absolutely hated Odowla's constant chanting that was so annoying in different ways and pitches. You couldn't stop him util you actually killed him... UGH!

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Redeads. Chus. Phantom Zelda. Those 'ping' noises from older games when metal hits something. Why do people hate Navi?!

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Hmm... maybe I'm the only one who notices this, but in Twilight Princess, when Link rides Epona, her hooves make a weird "squeaking" noise. I think it is supposed to be her horseshoes hitting the ground to add to the detail of the game, but it drives me crazy! Also, I hate the clanging sound of the iron boots. They're so useful, but no matter which game they appear in, I am always annoyed by that obnoxious sound they make whenever Link walks with them on (on land and water).

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The beeping of only one heart, tingle, baby Goron's cry. those are my top ranking annoyances because they just want to make me tear my face off and bleed all over the wall. THERE I SAID IT! Tingle just annoys me because he's greedy and deserves to never be a fairy boy....Jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom