• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Sound in a Zelda Game

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have a personality to just hate repetitive noises, sometimes making me even a LOT angrier than it really is at times.

First of all, Midna's laughter. It just sends chills down my spine thinking about it. It was very annoying hearing her laugh whenever I got near a ledge. Sometimes I would even yell "Shut Up" at the TV, even when I am by myself. :P Definitely, that Goron kid from Majora's Mask was pretty annoying too. I finished this part of the game the fastest probably.

Officially, my most hated sound EVER, that is in almost every single Zelda game, is the constant sound of "BEEP BEEP BEEP" whenever you have to get more hearts. Even though they trued to vary the sound in each game, it was still as annoying as ever.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I also have to say the "low on health" beeps. It ends up annoying me out of my mind if I don't regain health.

J

jsorensen

In the Ocarina of Time when you are heading through the Sacred Forest Meadow in the 'Lost Woods' on your way to the forest temple as adult Link there are Moblin Guards everywhere. When they spot you they make a steely noise as they lock their spears in place then they let out this "grunty-squeal" type noise as they charge, Icannot stand it!

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Fire temple theme

Redeads
Redeads
Gibdo
Redead
Kease
Redeads

Redeads
More redeads
Even more redeads
And last but not least the redeads

Fire temple theme
Redeads
Keese
Getting a heart piece tune
Redeads

Last edited:

Byrne

Waterloo
Beedle's "SHANK YOU!"
and navi's "HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom