• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Sound in a Zelda Game

E

EpicDoug

The tone that you get when you are low on hearts. That sound stresses me out so much.

Navi is not annoying unless you repeatedly press C or something. The beeping of a low Life Guage, and the crying baby Goron in MM are pretty bad.

Low hearts get me annoyed, BEATLE annoys me, and the Zora Princess from OoT. Ugghh...

Something else annoying! I also think that MINIBLINS from WIND WAKER are annoying, and quite frightening at that...

Last edited:
deffinatly navi I think everyone has made that clear over the years, but I think Fi is making a dash for first, people don't seem to like her sort of auto-tune voice.

Seems like beeping hearts is a recurring pick here, so I'll go with that as well, though the Miniblins from WW also get to me.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
That's an easy one. Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...Mwep...

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
To point out the obvious and say that Navi's constant "Hey! Listen!" is the most annoying sound in a Zelda game would be the typical response....so' I'm going to go with Baby Goron and his annoying crying from Majora's Mask, the low heart/health beeping noise from Zelda 1, the sound when Link dies in ALttP and also Tingle.... :P Merry Christmas everyone :)

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I think Falbi of TP has a really annoying voice:

HiiiiIIIIII! mmmmMMMMMMMM!

For me, it's even more annoying than Beedle's "Thank you!"

Speaking of Beedle's "Thank you!" noise, I've. Always wondered why it seems to be the only English spoken in any of the Zelda games. Was it because it was added on in the English version, or has it always been there?

The sound that comes up when you try to use an item which you can't use since you're out of ammunition or in a place where that item can't be used. Comes up in OoT and MM I think.

I have to say the Goron baby too. I turn down the volume so much that I can't hear him sometimes. It's so annoying to hear him cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom