• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Boss

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Some dungeon bosses in the Zelda series really take a lot of time to defeat, and of course, it is fun. But some of these can be pretty annoying.
The Dungeon Boss that I found the most annoying was the Moldorm from both A Link to the Past and A Link Between Worlds, because It just kept tossing you off the platform and you had to redo the whole thing.
Which boss annoyed you the most?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I agree with Moldorm for the 2D games. For the 3D games, I have to say it's Molgera. Poor fitting music and the entire boss battle revolves around a fault in the targeting system.

2D
Boss: Rebonack-This dude is a beast!
Mini-boss: Grim Reaper-He's so awful!

3D:
Boss: Koume and Kotake-The Mirror Shield controls are very awkward
Mini-boss: I couldn't decide so I asked the kidlet. She said Thunderblight Ganon. XD

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
GHIRAHIM! He's way too precision craving for the iffy motion controls and ends up just being irritating.

And I guess thunder blight canon. That zip-zip attack that accepts nothing but a perfect parry (when you don't have shock resistance) is hell on earth if it wasn't any already. The fight is challenging enough with the metal pillars but this thing just makes it all so argh. And

Honorable mentions:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Puppet Ganon in TWW. always forget about him, but quickly realize how awful his moldorm phase is. Snaking around too fast I don't even have time to draw my bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom