• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Annoying Boss Not Including Ganondorf

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I'm sorry dude, I don't think Ganondorf is that annoying.:P Maybe because I'm DARK MASTER, Ganondorf is just scared to mess with me =\? Also, there are so many bosses, it's hard to pick the most annoying.;)

I didn't like Nightmares last form. When he was swinging his arms I felt helpless as they basically took up the entire room. I dont like not being able to do anything about getting hurt.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Barinade. Only because it took at least 3x as long as all the other bosses (especially Gohma. For that one it's more like 10 times as long).

DEFINITELY Bong-Bongo. that stupid drum bugged the heck outta me. I don't have much of a problem with Phantom Ganon, but I figured out that you have to hit the ball BEFORE it gets to the tip of your sword. Way easier.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
For me it's Volvagia. Grrr... I HATED THIS BOSS SO MUCH it gave me a sense of dread through out the whole temple. I feel what made it so annoying for me was the hair... Every time I time I would get close and ready my hammer she'd flip her hair and knock me back.
WORST
BOSS
EVER.

Ganondorf is an annoying boss? personally i don't see it i haven't found any incarnation of Ganondorf to be annoying, however the second puppet he has you fight in Wind Waker is just ugh to me

Ganondorf is an annoying boss? personally i don't see it i haven't found any incarnation of Ganondorf to be annoying, however the second puppet he has you fight in Wind Waker is just ugh to me

EDIT: My mistake i forgot this was the OOT forum, most annoying boss for me was the one in Jabu Jabu's belly

Morpha and Phantom Ganon I can beat without being damaged, Volvagia is 2nd hardest, Bongo Bongo hardest, Twinrova is hard in the first stage. I couldn't beat Bongo Bongo for the longest time, so I got 18 hearts, 4 fairy full bottles, Biggoron's Sword, and beat Twinrova, and I beat Bongo Bongo with 1 1/2 hearts left.

Y

YoYoExpert

Morpha from the water temple. Trying to catch it with the LS took a long time, and if it grabs you, it does alot of damage.

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
again like other people i have to say phantom ganon cause he took me out several times:dry:

i could say he was harder than the three forms of majora's mask in Majora's Mask

The most annoying boss for me was definitely Bongo Bongo. When I first fought him I died at least 4 or 5 times. When I wore the slippers and z-targeted on to his hand I would end up hovering in the air because he bounces me up and before I was able to get back down and get my arrows out he would hit me off the drum. Then when he tightens his hand up in to a fist I'm not able to shoot it and I would get punched off the drum yet again. Also when I z-target on his eye and don't fire the arrow as soon as he lands he would end up ramming me. I absolutely hated fighting him, but I eventually got better at the game with each time I played it.

Funnest Boss: Twinrova by a longshot! Lucky I didn't need said weapon for this battle;). Something about reflecting their magic is just so awesome!
Most Annoying: Tie between the "Aquatic Bosses", Barinade and Morpha. Morpha wasn't hard at all and neither was Barinade, but I could never get the timing and aim right!
Hardest Boss Ever: BONGO BONGO!!! There is a reason for my title! He always just... I don't know what to do... The only way I can ever see him is with the Lens of Truth, but I can't use my fire bow with it on! Arrgh! Somebody, please show me the way...

Teal

Useful Help.
Morpha, it was hard since i always got caught and i diden't have alot of Heart Piceas i really sucked at it.Bongo Bongo i defeated him as quick as the boss in the Deku Tree it was to esay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom